Jason and Freddy Rumor Discussion

Re: Rumor: Freddy and Jason to Engage in Mortal Kombat

I don't know why people keep saying Freddy and Jason don't fit.

Freddy is a shape shifter [Shang Tsung], soul stealing [Shang, Shao Kahn, etc.] monster [Baraka], that also has keen fighting abilities (as seen in Freddy Vs. Jason]...

Jason is pretty much the ultimate killing machine with super strong fighting abilities. [An uppercut from him will knock your head off]

Although I'm not fond of the idea, I don't think people can say they don't fit.

Unless you're sleeping, Freddy is just a slow Kabal with a fedora and striped sweater.

I don't know why people keep saying Freddy and Jason don't fit.

Freddy is a shape shifter [Shang Tsung], soul stealing [Shang, Shao Kahn, etc.] monster [Baraka], that also has keen fighting abilities (as seen in Freddy Vs. Jason]...

Jason is pretty much the ultimate killing machine with super strong fighting abilities. [An uppercut from him will knock your head off]

Although I'm not fond of the idea, I don't think people can say they don't fit.

Agreed.

Like I said, being a horror movie buff I say this is BRILLIANT!

Brings bold new meaning to the phrase: "FREDDY VS JASON" haha

Can you imagine hearing this: "FREDDY KRUGER WINS ......FATALITY!!!"

Robert Englund HAS to his voice work. I don't want him in without it.

Freddy's stage would be INCREDIBLE.

I can see the nightime setting wit the ELM ST street sign. The pavement with the little girl drawing a freddy painting on it. And the broken down white house and picket fence in the backgrownd.

BRILLIANT!!!

Camp Crystal Lake as a STAGE!?!? BRILLIANT, better be naked bishes diving in the lake on that stage! haha

yes to Freedy. hell no to jason, unless they make his moves creative ass hell!!!

I think the joke about Freddy originated because of how Kabal looks in MK9.....

I think the joke about Freddy originated because of how Kabal looks in MK9.....
Nope, It originated from Ed Boon's tweet saying that they should make Freddy DLC, Freddy very well being Smoke's designer or motion capture artist, not sure and not Freddy Kruger.

I wouldn't mine the Ash Hole, but I don't really care about FvJ.

As long as Jason can put Jade and Kitana in a sleeping bag and bash them to death against a tree for one of his fatalities... I'm game.

Actually the rumor was a few days before Boon's Freddy tweets.

All honestly, I don't like them but hey, new characters at least. We don't have to buy them if we don't like them. They may turn out fun to play with/against.

wow this guy gets it easy. people chew me apart when i said i heard this from a source 2 weeks before the game even came out

I wouldn't mind having Freddy and Jason as DLC. They both fit the bill. Specially if it's free...

Nope, It originated from Ed Boon's tweet saying that they should make Freddy DLC, Freddy very well being Smoke's designer or motion capture artist, not sure and not Freddy Kruger.

Oh yeah!! But, yeah, as you said, it wasn't for Freddy Krueger, it was for Freddy Palma, I think was his name, but everyone randomly started the Freddy K stuff.

The stages would be nice! Freddy's red steam room with the pipes involving a steam melting pit
and Jason's camp crystal lake with the dock in the background... and for this pit they can go old school
where the opponent gets uppercutted off the screen, lands in the lake and dead dude with the arrow in his head
on the runaway boat rides into them.

ID def take freddy and jason over mavado and frost lets not forget WB owns the rights to MK so if they say to put them in boon has no choice. I say do it that would be very epic and alot of video game horror nerds like myself dream became a reality

Agreed.

Like I said, being a horror movie buff I say this is BRILLIANT!

Brings bold new meaning to the phrase: "FREDDY VS JASON" haha

Can you imagine hearing this: "FREDDY KRUGER WINS ......FATALITY!!!"

Robert Englund HAS to his voice work. I don't want him in without it.

Freddy's stage would be INCREDIBLE.

I can see the nightime setting wit the ELM ST street sign. The pavement with the little girl drawing a freddy painting on it. And the broken down white house and picket fence in the backgrownd.

BRILLIANT!!!

Camp Crystal Lake as a STAGE!?!? BRILLIANT, better be naked bishes diving in the lake on that stage! haha

Mortal kombat is the only fighting game, that can pull this off...
all i'm afraid is, there's just too many other non-mk fighters that will fit in this game, that mk is going to be saturated with them, and it's just going to water down the mortal kombat vibe. But MK vs DC should have been MK vs Horror (Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, Leatherface, ohh shooooot, there's gonna be gore and fatalities for suree!)