Secret Characters

Will someone(s) please tell me how to get all/some of the hidden characters in MKII(arcade), MK3(Arcade), MK4(N64), MK trilogy (PS1), MKDA (PS2), and MKD?

or somewhere I can find them? i've looked here and gamewinners.com, and have found some, but not all.

If you've actually looked here, then you should have them all. Why not just ask for the ones you're missing?

Or try the MK Bible at mortalkombatonline.com.

Are you kidding me? I've seen just about everything you've mentioned in the last couple minutes I took to browse through this site. If you really looked, you obviously didn't look very hard.

I'll level with you, though. Here's all the hidden characters in the arcade version of MK2:

Smoke - On the Portal stage, if Dan Forden appears and says "toasty" after an uppercut, press down+start and you will fight Smoke.
Jade - On the match before the '?' in a one-player game, use nothing but the low kick button for the duration of one of the rounds and you will fight Jade.
Noob Saibot - After beating a human player 50 matches in a row, you will fight Noob Saibot.

Everything else you want you can find here or possibly at gamefaqs.com.

I think Scarlet was an error, I don't know, I remember people talking about her but don't remember what was said.

MK2- listed by deathcoreryknow
MK3- I think there was a button combination, pretty much every code website should have it.
MK Trilogy- Kano, Raiden, Kung Lao, and Jax turn into classic characters when you highlight them on the screen and press select.
MKDA - Unlocked in the krypt
MKD - Unlocked in the krypt
MK4 - There was a character named Meat but I don't remember how to play as him, I'm sure some code website has it. But for Noob Saibot, select hidden on the character screen, press up twice, and then left, and then press block and run (it may be two other buttons) at the same time, and for Goro, press up 3 times, then left, then run and block at the same time.

MK Trilogy also had Chameleon (on the PS/Saturn) and Khameleon (on the N64).

I don't have an N64, so I'm not sure how to play as Khameleon, but to play as Chameleon, choose one of the male ninjas and hold back+high punch+block+high kick+run before the fight starts. When the round begins, you'll turn into Chameleon, who randomly changes form between all the ninjas. It's the same code for playing as Human Smoke in UMK3.

The Scarlet thing is total BS, by the way. Noob, Smoke and Jade are the only hidden characters in MK2. Scarlet was a rumor, just like Animalities.