Tremor

Jade

115px-Mksf_tremor.png

Height: 1.88 m
Weight: 95 kg
Resides: Earthrealm

In Mortal Kombat: Special Forces, Tremor appeared as a brown garbed ninja and was a member of the Black Dragon clan. He escaped from Special Forces custody during a prison break orchestrated by Kano, to whom he was blindly loyal. Kano assigned him to guard the portal to Outworld. He was defeated and killed by Major Jackson Briggs in their encounter.

Tremor was originally planned to be in Mortal Kombat Trilogy at one point, but for unknown reasons was replaced in favor of Rain, who had already appeared in the 16-bit console versions of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Tremor can still be seen in the game's instruction manual, incorrectly labeled as Ermac, depicted as an orange ninja along with Rain's original bio (Which he evidently inherited with slight alterations)[1] Both can be seen here. Rumors have persisted for the character's inclusion in the main fighting series of MK games from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance up to Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. Despite fan interest in the possibility of him making an appearance in Armageddon, Tremor was confirmed by a Midway representative on the company's official discussion forum as not being present in the game.

It's a shame that Ed Boon wouldn't consider him for DLC.

I'd rather have him in MK 9 than
Spoiler:
Cyber Sub-Zero

I can't believe they don't capitalize on this guy.

They know the fans eat up any ninja they throw at them.

Plus he is Black Dragon, thats always a plus.

FINALLY!

TITTES:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

It's a shame that Ed Boon wouldn't consider him for DLC.

I'd rather have him in MK 9 than
Spoiler:
Cyber Sub-Zero

This. I don't not like the idea of
Spoiler:
Cyber Sub-Zero.

Tremor is the shit. He would of fitted in perfectly in the storyline as Kano's enforcer.

No no no.

Tremor MUST be more than just an enforcer.

Remember, Kano is an enforcer himself.

So the enforcer of an enforcer = Hsu Hao.

He must be more!

No no no.

Tremor MUST be more than just an enforcer.

Remember, Kano is an enforcer himself.

So the enforcer of an enforcer = Hsu Hao.

He must be more!

Tremor could easily be Kano's partner in crime though.
It could be like how Sonya and Jax belong to the Special forces, but for the Black Dragon.

Partners in crime.

It could be like how Sonya and Jax belong to the Special forces, but for the Black Dragon.

Partners in crime.

Forget my dumb idea. This one is better. That would be badass. Who would hate Tremor of the two? Jax?

What if Kano and Tremor end up fighting for power? How would that turn out? Wow I love this thread.

EDIT:
titties

Partners in crime.

This could very well work!

With Kabal being a good guy, Kano needs someone at his side to hug and hold.

Kabal offers major intel on the Black Dragon, Tremor is hellbent on stopping him.
His first mission and part of his initiation.

This could very well work!

With Kabal being a good guy, Kano needs someone at his side to hug and hold.

Kabal offers major intel on the Black Dragon, Tremor is hellbent on stopping him.
His first mission and part of his initiation.

And Tremor kan be the one running the black dragon clan while Kano is busy in Outworld.

Aldo and back,back,back,low punch

I like both of your ideas too.
Too bad we probably won't see him in MK 9. :(

EDIT:

He'd EASILY be Day 1 DLC for me.

i really want tremor in the new game, him and hydro seeming how hydro wasn't captured in the cyborg automation.

and tremor could be running the black dragon like some of you said, but becomes drunk with power and plans an assassination of Jax and Sonya probably using No Face ;)

i think these guys have a lot of potential and MUST be used

Moves:

Pop-up: Tremor stomps on the ground and a rock juts out of the ground, knocking then in the air.

Unblockable: Jump in the air and press down down, Tremor will crash down to the ground, crushing the opponent.

Parry: Tremor turns to ash, if the opponent hits him, he appears behind them while they cough on the ash surrounding them.

Projectile: Simple high impact fireball.

Also he has multiple command throws.

BAM! There is your Tremor :)

Ok I think I know how to squeeze Tremor into the MK mythos:
Not too long after Kano's near death fall from Jax and Kabal's run in with the extermination squads, The Red Dragon Clan starts muscling in on Black Dragon territory. Without the Black Dragon's top two generals, they're losing this turf war fast. Kabal remembers a warrior he met on his nomadic travels, Tremor. Kabal rescued Tremor from a Lin Kuei cyborg named Sektor, who was patrolling for warriors the Lin Kuei wanted for automation. Knowing Tremor would help his savior in a moments notice, Kabal sends a Black Dragon member to find and inform Tremor of their predicament. Tremor comes and helps get the Black Dragon back in shape while Kabal and Kano heal. When they recover they make Tremor an honorary member of the Black Dragon Clan. His first task as a member, enter the Mortal Kombat tournament to retrieve Jax's head for Kano, and Shao Kahn's for Kabal.

Ok I think I know how to squeeze Tremor into the MK mythos:
Not too long after Kano's near death fall from Jax and Kabal's run in with the extermination squads, The Red Dragon Clan starts muscling in on Black Dragon territory. Without the Black Dragon's top two generals, they're losing this turf war fast. Kabal remembers a warrior he met on his nomadic travels, Tremor. Kabal rescued Tremor from a Lin Kuei cyborg named Sektor, who was patrolling for warriors the Lin Kuei wanted for automation. Knowing Tremor would help his savior in a moments notice, Kabal sends a Black Dragon member to find and inform Tremor of their predicament. Tremor comes and helps get the Black Dragon back in shape while Kabal and Kano heal. When they recover they make Tremor an honorary member of the Black Dragon Clan. His first task as a member, enter the Mortal Kombat tournament to retrieve Jax's head for Kano, and Shao Kahn's for Kabal.

Perfect idea bro!!!!!!! This would work soooooooooooooo well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm actually playing MK Special Forces right now... well, I've almost already given up because the game is horrible. But I'm pretty amazed that people STILL constantly talk about Tremor despite MKSF being considered one of the worst games of all time. I think this is because Tremor is a good, intriguing character.

I don't like cookie cutter characters but I like that Tremor is a buff, strongman ninja and is a member of Black Dragon (Kano, Kabal, & Tremor = cool!). And I like his earth powers.

I would like if Tremor would be included in the main fighting games, BUT I think there are many more characters I would rather have before him and his inclusion, if ever, is slim.

The thing that pisses me off more than anything about him, is that he was originally going to be in UMK3, but got replaced by that creepazoid Rain.

I think Rain is alright, but Tremor would have been a much better choice IMO.