Tremor

I'm loving the Quick Sand, Stalagmite and Stalagtite moves.
Good work on this, Edgar.

The only thing I would eliminate it the Libra Pound, as it resembles Jax's Ground Pound too much, IMO.

The only thing I would eliminate it the Libra Pound, as it resembles Jax's Ground Pound too much, IMO.

I agree with you. Only added here because of the Tremor MK9 vita, this particular movement was present and I was wondering if someone was going to say he was missing (which was present in MK9). But do you have any idea for some other special move for Tremor?
(blue) Subzero - Freeze
(yellow) Scorpion - burning
(green) Reptile - throws acid
(ermac) Ermac - uses telekinesis
(gray) Smoke - enemy uses smoke to teleport and become invisible.
(Black) Noob - porjetil that disarms the enemy becoming more vulnerable
(Purple) Rain - Launches a bubble of water that carries the opponent to any desirable direction.
(Brown) Tremor - creates a skin that absorbs and attacks?? (what the projectile Tremor could cause the enemy?) (petrified?)

I agree with you. Only added here because of the Tremor MK9 vita, this particular movement was present and I was wondering if someone was going to say he was missing (which was present in MK9). But do you have any idea for some other special move for Tremor?
(blue) Subzero - Freeze
(yellow) Scorpion - burning
(green) Reptile - throws acid
(ermac) Ermac - uses telekinesis
(gray) Smoke - enemy uses smoke to teleport and become invisible.
(Black) Noob - porjetil that disarms the enemy becoming more vulnerable
(Purple) Rain - Launches a bubble of water that carries the opponent to any desirable direction.
(Brown) Tremor - creates a skin that absorbs and attacks?? (what the projectile Tremor could cause the enemy?) (petrified?)

Those other moves are pretty awesome, IMO, and I think it's a shame that you don't work with NRS.

Ground Pound aside, your version of Tremor would be great to see in MK10.

Could you suggest some movement especially for Tremor? Something you've ever imagined it would be legal for a ninja powers to control the element earth. Something that could help to make it more attractive a ninja?

Those other moves are pretty awesome, IMO, and I think it's a shame that you don't work with NRS.

New special movement Of Tremor
Cloud of dust
Cloud of dust.gif

And New TREMOR - FATALITY
Quartering - Fatality
ff8h7r.jpg

Hello
How many people who have not agreed to be Tremor brother Rain (I personally like it to be), then I thought to edit it a bit more to differentiate from other ninjas. Because it does not have a black ninja in Mortal Kombat (Noob does not count it is a spectrum).
Tremor1.jpg
Tremor White

Tremor2.jpg
Tremor Black

What do you think of african version of Tremor? I thought it would be nice to differentiate most of the other ninjas.
Tremor2.jpg

:laugh: :rofl:

In all seriousness, though, it would be cool to see him be some other race that isn't American or Asian.
South American? That is the ONLY continient they have not created a fighter from.
Know just about nothing about Tremor but how about replacing Kobra with him for MK11 (thinking that Onaga will be the bad guy here)?

I just want to see Tremor on the MK10 roster or as an unlockable character, and not as a half-assed Vita Challenge Tower character, either.
It's a shame that NRS doesn't flesh him out more.

MK:SF shittyness aside, Tremor could have various story arcs in MK10 (involving the Black Dragon) which would be awesome to see.
MK10 needs more neutral characters, and I'd love to see something along the lines of Tremor leaving the Black Dragon and becoming neutral.

I just want to see Tremor in MK10, and not as a half-assed Vita Challenge Tower character, either.

MK:SF shittyness aside, Tremor could have various story arcs in MK10 which would be awesome to see.
The 3 story arcs that I have in mind are:
1) Being and ally to Kano and aiding him in his quest.
2) Getting fed up with Kano and feuding with him as top dog of The Black Dragon.
3) Tremor leaves the Black Dragon to fulfill his own agenda.

MK10 needs more neutral characters and I'm hoping (if Tremor is in MK10) that scenario #3 of mine would be the one that takes place.

You can add a 4th one.

I heard a rumor years ago that Tremor used to be in the Lin Kuei but left to join the Black Dragon. I can't verify this, but if it's true, then he has to be marked for death by the Lin Kuei. It is well-documented that desertion is severely frowned upon by the Lin Kuei. If Takeda and Sub-Zero were marked for death by the Lin Kuei, then there would be no reason for Tremor not to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

LOL especially with Sektor now in charge! If he is introduced in MK10 he might fight on the side of good seeing I cannot see Sektor fighting for any honourable purposes.

I'm sure Tremor still would've been marked for death under Sub-Zero's LK in the original timeline, but that would've been more for association with known enemies of Earthrealm than for desertion.

I just want to see Tremor on the MK10 roster or as an unlockable character, and not as a half-assed Vita Challenge Tower character, either.

MK:SF shittyness aside, Tremor could have various story arcs in MK10 (involving the Black Dragon) which would be awesome to see.
MK10 needs more neutral characters, and I'd love to see something along the lines of Tremor leaving the Black Dragon and becoming neutral.
See my post second below yours. Didn't Jarek become some sort of a neutral in MK4 anyway judging by the endings?

Maybe he just another LK guy who did not like the Cyborg initiative?

Tremor joined the Black Dragon years before the Cyber Initiative. In fact, I think he got busted by Jax before MK1. The more likely scenario for leaving the Lin Kuei for the Black Dragon would be a penchant for going on crime sprees. The Lin Kuei isn't exactly the type of clan one would join to be selling drugs, robbing banks, or things of that nature.

Tremor joined the Black Dragon years before the Cyber Initiative. In fact, I think he got busted by Jax before MK1. The more likely scenario for leaving the Lin Kuei for the Black Dragon would be a penchant for going on crime sprees. The Lin Kuei isn't exactly the type of clan one would join to be selling drugs, robbing banks, or things of that nature.

That's true.
The events of MK: SF even pre-dates the events of MK: MSZ, before MK1.

See my post second below yours. Didn't Jarek become some sort of a neutral in MK4 anyway judging by the endings?

Jarek wasn't neutral during the events of MK4.
In Jax's MK4 ending he dies at the hands of Jax, and in Jarek's MK4 ending he kills Sonya Blade by throwing her off a cliff.
Besides, what does Jarek have to do with what I was talking about before, regarding Tremor in MK10?