Tremor

The more I think about it, the more I'm really starting to want Tremor's nuts

Not as a ninja, though

And please don't make him some generic dumb muscle man like in Special Forces

He can be a part of Black Dragon I guess but at least make him have some sort of motives for what he does

If Tremor joins the next game, he can certainly replace Jarek due to him being a Kano copy.

I'd like him to be a muscle bound ninja of the black dragon.

Plus bbb... what's with the captain planet avatar with the dreads?

^ Watch DashieXP's "Mortal Kombat Ep 6: Release Party" (or something along those lines)

You'll know what he's referring to then

Not too bad, though with the artstyle you drew him with, he looks more like a comic book character than an MK character.

I know it's my preferred art style. I can't do the MK style without being able to look at it, because I haven't really studied any of it, and all I can seem to find is old 2d Mk concepts. The 3D models work to but for the small intricate details.

I'm sorry, Edgar, but the writing is so tiny I can't read it. Zooming in just distorts the text, making it just as hard to read.

I shall describe one by one.
1 ° SKIN ROCK - Tremor's skin turns into rock and absorbs any damage.
2 ° stalagmite ATTACK - Tremor invokes a sequence of three stalagmites from the floor.
3 ° ROCK WAVE - Tremor gives trampled on the ground, causing a wave that goes toward the enemy. Defense only jump.
4 ° EARTH POUND - Tremor punches the ground causing an earthquake. desfesa only jump. (This special move already belongs to Tremor)
5 ° TELEPHORT KICK - Tremor enters and exits the soil upside down the enemy, kicking upwards.
6 ° QUICK SAND - Tremor launches a mud where the enemy pissar drowns temporarily.
7 ° stalagmite GIANT - Tremor punches with both hands on the floor, creating a giant estalagimite that grows underneath the enemy that throws up. (Defense only moving the site).
8 ° stalactite - Tremor plays a lot of land up where it forms a stalactite on the enemy's head. (Defense only moving the site.)
9 ° ULTRA PUNCH - Tremor punches opponent that plays across the screen.
10 ° EARTH BLAST - Tremor launches a ground ball toward the enemy.

FATALITY - Tremor turns into a baby. He alleges that grows by estalagimite diagonal and raises the diaper.

I am Brazilian, so I used the google translator. So sorry if it was not well understood.

I shall describe one by one.
1 ° SKIN ROCK - Tremor's skin turns into rock and absorbs any damage.
2 ° stalagmite ATTACK - Tremor invokes a sequence of three stalagmites from the floor.
3 ° ROCK WAVE - Tremor gives trampled on the ground, causing a wave that goes toward the enemy. Defense only jump.
4 ° EARTH POUND - Tremor punches the ground causing an earthquake. desfesa only jump. (This special move already belongs to Tremor)
5 ° TELEPHORT KICK - Tremor enters and exits the soil upside down the enemy, kicking upwards.
6 ° QUICK SAND - Tremor launches a mud where the enemy pissar drowns temporarily.
7 ° stalagmite GIANT - Tremor punches with both hands on the floor, creating a giant estalagimite that grows underneath the enemy that throws up. (Defense only moving the site).
8 ° stalactite - Tremor plays a lot of land up where it forms a stalactite on the enemy's head. (Defense only moving the site.)
9 ° ULTRA PUNCH - Tremor punches opponent that plays across the screen.
10 ° EARTH BLAST - Tremor launches a ground ball toward the enemy.

FATALITY - Tremor turns into a baby. He alleges that grows by estalagimite diagonal and raises the diaper.

I am Brazilian, so I used the google translator. So sorry if it was not well understood.

The fatality is a BABALITY!

Where's the real fatalities!?

Tremor Fatality 1.jpgFATALITY 1 - Tremor launches a huge amount of land up where it begins to form a large stone on top of the opponent. This raises it tries not to be crushed, but due to the heavy weight opponent's arms and legs are broken come to crush it, where at the end the opponent appears in the form of a pancake.

Will NRS EVER accept Tremor if they fixed him somehow?

As much as I LOVED the possibility of one day being able to see Tremor in, ever since 1997, I don't think Boon will ever do it.
I get the feeling that he trolled people with Tremor in MK9, so that people can't complain to him on Twitter and say "He isn't in MK9."
If people did complain he'd probably say "Go play the MK9 Vita Challenge Tower."

No, I'm not holding my breath for Tremor anymore, and I've lost complete faith in NRS and Ed Boon ever putting him in.
Ed Boon has also stated various times that he hates Tremor, and if Hsu Hao is any indication as to how Ed Boon regards the hated MK characters, then sadly, Tremor will never see the light of day as a playable character.
Sad, but true.

/rant