Tremor

Tremor would be a great character!But we should not mess with Ed Boon.And Ed Boon does not want him in a game because he thinks Tremor is one of the things that made Mortal Kombat:Special Forces suck.So he does not want another game to suck.

Tremor is under John Tobias legal rights. That's why we will NEVER see him in ANY MK game again. People don't fcking get it. -_-

But he still would be a great playable character!His storyline would have great potenial!All I want is him in at least ONE game!He would sell for good money!

Tremor was a brown garbed ninja and a member of the Lin Kuei who appeared in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces.
He betrayed his clan and he went to a prison. This Earth based ninja is extremely musculed and big, with the ability to make the ground shake and many other skills...
He escaped from Special Forces custody during a prison break orchestrated by Kano, to whom he was blindly loyal and the he joined the Black Dragon Clan. Kano assigned him to guard the portal to Outworld and kill any Special Forces agents that may have discovered his whereabouts. Tremor was defeated by Major Jackson Briggs in their encounter, since that encounter, nobody have seen tremor yet.

Identity
Name: Tremor
True Name: Unknown
Height: 1.88
Weight: 95Kg
Origin: Earthrealm
Resides: Earthrealm
Species: Half Rock Half Human
Affiliations: Black Dragon Clan
Allies: Kano
Jarek
No Face
Tasia
Enemies: Every Special Forces Member
Alignment: Evil

tremor-copy.jpg

Tremor_MK3.gif

Well... ummm... I appreciate the effort you put into this, but there's already a thread just like this in the Mortal Kombat Kombatant Discussion subforum

Just saiyan :)

Well... ummm... I appreciate the effort you put into this, but there's already a thread just like this in the Mortal Kombat Kombatant Discussion subforum

Just saiyan :)

Yeah, somebody did move it, i didnt knew it sorry...
But well, we can hope that Bleed makes tremor in his UMK3 HD Remix, you know, a 3D Tremor...But we will have to wait, we dont want to press him out, because he is kinda busy with MK1 HD REMIX

Tremor is under John Tobias legal rights. That's why we will NEVER see him in ANY MK game again. People don't fcking get it. -_-

How can Tremor possibly be under John Tobias's legal rights when Midway owns Mortal Kombat and John Tobias worked for Midway. He didn't split off, make his own company, and then have Midway license him to make a new Mortal Kombat game that he would exclusively own.

How can Tremor possibly be under John Tobias's legal rights when Midway owns Mortal Kombat and John Tobias worked for Midway. He didn't split off, make his own company, and then have Midway license him to make a new Mortal Kombat game that he would exclusively own.

Either way, according to Ed Boon and John Vogel, Tremor will never see the light of day in an MK game. :(
John Vogel was even VERY sarcastic about it when I asked him on Twitter.

I really don't get their mentality sometimes.
If lots of people were bugging them about including the character in an MK game, during Ed Boons "Who do you want as DLC" Twitter question, wouldn't that send off an automatic alarm for FUTURE MK games?

Shit, if I was constantly getting asked by the fans about a certain character, I'd probably say something to the production crew to the likes of "Hey we could make ____ character DLC, for MK10, and charge ____ for it."
If so many people requested it, then logically when it's released as DLC lots of people will buy it.

Last edited:
Tremor was a brown garbed ninja and a member of the Lin Kuei who appeared in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces.
He betrayed his clan and he went to a prison. This Earth based ninja is extremely musculed and big, with the ability to make the ground shake and many other skills...
He escaped from Special Forces custody during a prison break orchestrated by Kano, to whom he was blindly loyal and the he joined the Black Dragon Clan. Kano assigned him to guard the portal to Outworld and kill any Special Forces agents that may have discovered his whereabouts. Tremor was defeated by Major Jackson Briggs in their encounter, since that encounter, nobody have seen tremor yet.

Identity
Name: Tremor
True Name: Unknown
Height: 1.88
Weight: 95Kg
Origin: Earthrealm
Resides: Earthrealm
Species: Half Rock Half Human
Affiliations: Black Dragon Clan
Allies: Kano
Jarek
No Face
Tasia
Enemies: Every Special Forces Member
Alignment: Evil

tremor-copy.jpg

Tremor_MK3.gif

Oh god! I jizzed my pants! Soo sweeeet art!

Either way, according to Ed Boon and John Vogel, Tremor will never see the light of day in an MK game. :(
John Vogel was even VERY sarcastic about it when I asked him on Twitter.

I really don't get their mentality sometimes.
If lots of people were bugging them about including the character in an MK game, during Ed Boons "Who do you want as DLC" Twitter question, wouldn't that send off an automatic alarm for FUTURE MK games?

Shit, if I was constantly getting asked by the fans about a certain character, I'd probably say something to the production crew to the likes of "Hey we could make ____ character DLC, for MK10, and charge ____ for it."
If so many people requested it, then logically when it's released as DLC lots of people will buy it.

Honestly, if I were constantly annoyed with rabid fans requesting a character who was in an obscure MK game for all of fifteen minutes I'd probably not wanna add him as dlc either.

The last thing we need is another damn ninja

I do want someone that can control earth, though. Preferably, I'd want the God of Earth playable

I always have and always will be apart of Team Tremor.

I don't see how Mokap, Rain & Meat can all make reappearances, but an actual srs face kombatant gets tossed aside like he did something wrong. Most Tremor fans make us look bad, but I don't care. We are one you and I, we are like the Earth and Sky. One family under the sun.

Spoiler:

:(

Team Tremor!

Hell yeah!

Tremor

life

Definitely!

I have one idea for tremors Battlecry xD
(Falls off the sky with the Lin Kuei Pose)
Black Dragon Lives For Ever!

Nice man! Hope Ed Boon hear that. .

The last thing we need is another damn ninja

I do want someone that can control earth, though. Preferably, I'd want the God of Earth playable

In that, it must be tremor. .

Perhaps tremor can return. Give him earth powers and make him buff but remove the mask and garbs and give him a more relate-able costume according to his background? Perhaps a nomad from the deserts of Edenia? Something like this.

fremen.jpg