Tremor

TREMOR at least is better than Hsu Hao, And a lot of 3d era characters.
Well, we never played with tremor, the only thing we know is "earthquake and fireballs", but "behind tremor" idea, can be easily a good concept of character, they took characters like sheeva, stryker, rain, and become in this mk as cool characters.

Tremor would be so cool in MK9 imo. He could have an overhead where he lurches forward and throws out his arms in front of him(like Quan Chi's trance move) and a wave of rocks rises from the ground and crashes on the opponent. He could also control earth similar to the way Shang Tsung uses ground skulls. Also I would prefer if he wasn't a ninja, I think he would be better as the 'muscle' behind the Black Dragon, the guy who did all the dirty work.

Seriously no argument from me on this one. There's potential all over the place for an MK character with ground-based powers.

Tell that to Ed Boon though.
He apparently HATES any idea that points to Tremor.

I've lost hopes for EVER seeing him included, even though people constantly nag the hell out of Boon on Twitter. :-(

Leave him alone.
Antagonizing him will only make him hate Tremor.

Yeah! Cause it will worsen his Rock-a-phobia or Geophobia... hahaha!

oh god seriously? you nerds need to get over this tremor hornbucket thing its so lame.

What the? You are soo close minded.

Tell that to Ed Boon though.
He apparently HATES any idea that points to Tremor.

I've lost hopes for EVER seeing him included, even though people constantly nag the hell out of Boon on Twitter. :-(

Remember what Gaybier sang.. " I will never say never!!"

I hope that Boon includes Tremor in DLC Season 2. He has a ton of potential and it's pretty concrete that he would be a good seller. It's just whether Boon and NRS can acknowledge it.

I hope that Boon includes Tremor in DLC Season 2. He has a ton of potential and it's pretty concrete that he would be a good seller. It's just whether Boon and NRS can acknowledge it.

I wouldn't trust on Boon putting Tremor in for DLC, as far as I could throw him.

Rain is the ONLY DLC character, thus far, that has been included because of fans begging for him.

Skarlet was a NEW character that ED wanted to flesh out.
Kenshi got in because Ed Boon has a hard-on for him, and has said that he likes him in various interviews (with the same girl-like giddiness as when he talks about Scorpion).
Freddy Krueger got in because he would sell a lot, and make NRS / WB a lot of $$$$

Well give up your hope.. If we're talking about Ed Boon making Tremor as a DLC, it would a spam, a lie. It won't be happening.

I thought Boon didn't even own the rights to Tremor. Special Forces was made by Tobias, wasn't it? It's like you guys asking for Ryu from street fighter, just doesn't seem likely at all.

I thought Boon didn't even own the rights to Tremor. Special Forces was made by Tobias, wasn't it? It's like you guys asking for Ryu from street fighter, just doesn't seem likely at all.

When Special Forces was being made, Tobias had already left Midway in 2000.
It was made between BOTH Boon AND Tobias

When Special Forces was being made, Tobias had already left Midway in 2000.
It was made between BOTH Boon AND Tobias

Oh, nice. Thanks for clearing that up for me. My perspective on Tremor though, it's just like Hydro and others. Kinda reminds me of Mugen-esk type of characters. I know he was in SF but he is so "meh" it is not even funny. A remake of him in MK9 would be awesome but I'd put my money on Mokap returning before him.

I like it. Its solid for me but I foolishly must point out one thing that the link didnt say: his babality.