Tremor

That picture is years and years old.

If remade, I;m sure he would look nothing like Scorpion.

Yellow =/= Brown

Yes, yes he does.

Which is why I think he could be a great addition.
He would have unique moves, and could be Jax's rival.
Tremor could be the only opponent who can match his strength.

Maybe bugging isn't the right word. Uh, suggesting, every couple weeks or so. I'm surely not the only one. I just wonder if the MK team sees sites like these, and all the Tremor fanfare.

I havent played Mk SF, but I saw a vid of his and it seems his two specials moves are ground pound and his hurling 3 fireballs?? What are powers would u like him to have? . I thought of one in which he summons huge rocks from his vicinity and they break into smaller pieces and fit themselves on his arms and legs to match Jax's steel arms.

Yes, Tremor should either be DLC or be in MK10. Please, keep requesting Boon to include him.

Btw, he should have all earth based powers. If you need some ideas to pitch to Boon, send him to my Terra character thread(I made him, but his powers are basically the same as Tremors).

I would love to see Tremor as DLC or in MK10 even though I haven't played MKSF. Besides, we all love the MK Ninjas. Lol.

I havent played Mk SF, but I saw a vid of his and it seems his two specials moves are ground pound and his hurling 3 fireballs?? What are powers would u like him to have? . I thought of one in which he summons huge rocks from his vicinity and they break into smaller pieces and fit themselves on his arms and legs to match Jax's steel arms.

That would make a great pre-fight intro for him.

If he ever comes back, it better not be as a Black Dragon ninja (don't like his look either, but of course, they'd give him an updated look for MK9 and SF was a terrible game anyway), or I'll pass.

at last a thread for tremor a well deserving character that deserve ed boon's attention despite what ed boon said on twitter about tremor he deserve a spot in a MK Game.
THE thing is ed boon knows MKSF was a bad game, to this dAY that still he is ashamed of it thats why he's so nonchalant about tremor. if NRS Can create a story for Skarlett and ermac who were created by glitchs and rumors and bring sareena back you can most deff bring tremor bacc. ed boon knows of his existence as seen in deception at the lin kuei academy what color was the uniforms of the students? exactly

Q. would you trade Rain for tremor ?

mortal_kombat1.jpg

at last a thread for tremor a well deserving character that deserve ed boon's attention despite what ed boon said on twitter about tremor he deserve a spot in a MK Game.
THE thing is ed boon knows MKSF was a bad game, to this dAY that still he is ashamed of it thats why he's so nonchalant about tremor. if NRS Can create a story for Skarlett and ermac who were created by glitchs and rumors and bring sareena back you can most deff bring tremor bacc. ed boon knows of his existence as seen in deception at the lin kuei academy what color was the uniforms of the students? exactly

Q. would you trade Rain for tremor ?

mortal_kombat1.jpg

A. No.

You've got a bit of fanboy entitlement going on there. We do not "deserve" Tremor, and Ed Boon does not have to ever bring him back.

And the color of student's uniforms in MKD has nothing at all to do with Tremor, that's really just grasping at straws.

Although I wouldn't trade Rain for Tremor (although I would for Sheeva, Stryker, Sindel or Kabal), I still definitely want him. If you just want to reuse moves from others, I would give him Sub-Zero's missing moves from MK vs DC (Tombstone Teleport, Falling Ice Nugget) and just change them to earth based colors/characteristics. It seems obvious to give him either a ground pound or stomp. In addition, perhaps he should get some sort of stone golem move (think Tanooki suit statue from Super Mario Brothers 3) where he is impervious to all attacks, but cannot move for 2-3 seconds. I am sure others will come up with other/better ideas, but its a start.

oh god seriously? you nerds need to get over this tremor hornbucket thing its so lame.

Tremor I can understand, but the sudden hard on for Hornbuckle around here is getting on my nerves. I mean, at least Tremor was an actual character.