Challenge #275

#275 is the 3 Goro in a row fight right?

I actually triple-flawlessed them. They have an extremely predictable AI pattern that you can exploit. I wish I could have gotten my fight on video, I doubt I could do it again. But I'll try to explain my method.

First, you need to get the loop started, which sometimes means you'll need to hit 'retry' pretty soon after starting if Goro isn't being cooperative. What you're looking to do is get right up in his face, ok? Then wait about half a second and jump over his head. He should attempt an attack which will be one of 5.

Uppercut (this can knock you out of the air if you're late jumping)
Swinging combo (This moves him forward a fair bit)
Hop Attack (This moves him forward about as much as the combo)
Standing combo (This is 100% safe and you're best chance to do damage)
Standing ground pound (This one can get you even from behind if you're not quick)

What you're gonna do is, if he does one of his attacks that doesn't move him forward, you're going to want to do an aerial punch from behind just before you land followed by a quick uppercut. Then dash forward so you can reset the pattern as soon as he gets up.

If he does one of his 2 attacks that moves him forward you want to wait a moment (so his jumping pound doesn't hit you) and then dash towards him once, immediately cast hover slam (regular or enhanced, doesn't matter) then jump into him and aerial punch followed by a mid-air teleport punch. Then reset for another round.