**Tom Brady on PODCAST must listen**

Thanks! This really is a GREAT listen.

If you want to hear the part with Tom Brady, skip to about 26 minutes.

While ignoring the troll above you, I agree, it was definitely a great listen and everyone here should listen to it. Gives great information about the game.

Interesting... he says Sub-Zero is the top character...

Anywhere he talks about Kabal? I don't have time to listen to all of it but I'm interested in what he thinks about him.

Interesting... he says Sub-Zero is the top character...

Anywhere he talks about Kabal? I don't have time to listen to all of it but I'm interested in what he thinks about him.

You know, I was really surprised he said that because I've made posts here before defending Sub Zero and saying that he was top tier...didnt think he was number 1. If I hear anything about Kabal ill let you know but I'm going to assume hes -A to B tier judging from his play with REO and Dark Rob. I could be totally wrong though depending on who is above him. He looks like a good character but if theres plenty of other better characters then he becomes shit tier lol.

This thread/podcast needs more attention.

Even if you're not a competitive player, this is incredibly insightful and also talks about the situation with the netcode.

This thread/podcast needs more attention.

Even if you're not a competitive player, this is incredibly insightful and also talks about the situation with the netcode.

Agreed, im going to give this thread a bump for the night forum surfers.

thats the thing i cant pause it or stop it or anything. it starts playing automatically and thats it

What program are you using ? I use vlc player and my browser downloaded the whole file first before playing or even opening the program to play it... I don't know lol, guess just wait 25mins..its a good podcast don't miss out!

The man has spoken. Sub-Zero is number one.

I thought he sucked but obviously I am not good enough to use him properly.

Good interview.

1. Sub-Zero
2. Raiden
3. Johnny Cage
4. Nightwolf/Cyrax

Last edited:
yo this pod cast is excellent... lots of competitive talk... ppl skip to the 26:00 mark for the good stuff

EVERYONE NEEDS TO LISTEN TO THIS -- it is very very imformative!

Last edited:
I'll have to wait till i get home tonight to listen it.
Sub Zero, da best? What about those post about SZ being damn slow?