Mk10

Smokez

So am I the only one that would like mk10 to be in 2d again? I know I know it's not gonna be but wouldn't it be cool if it was? Just a thought.....

Nah, let's return MK to the realm of 3D- a place it never should've been in the first place.

i really dont think there is much to talk about Mk10 lol... just enjoy this game and come back in 2012 or 2013 or something...

When I first heard a new 2d mortal combat would be coming out I thought they would have used real life actors like the originals but filmed in a matrix 360 camera style to make the appear 3D

I thought that could look cool.

Anyhow I still love the style of MK9

i really dont think there is much to talk about Mk10 lol... just enjoy this game and come back in 2012 or 2013 or something...

I agree with this guy. It's still way too early to be planning for MK10 (there's nothing wrong with speculating). This game just came out 6 days ago. Let's enjoy this for now and in a year or so move on or whatever. . .

I'm only speculating man and it's not like im asking about characters, arenas, modes etc I just wanted to know no need to be a noob about it :/

I agree with this guy. It's still way too early to be planning for MK10 (there's nothing wrong with speculating). This game just came out 6 days ago. Let's enjoy this for now and in a year or so move on or whatever. . .

Yeah Shin. "No need to be a noob" :p
Man I love these forums.

I'm only speculating man and it's not like im asking about characters, arenas, modes etc I just wanted to know no need to be a noob about it :/

I never said you were asking about characters, arenas, modes or whatever. Read my post again jackass.

Explain to me how I'm "being a noob about it." What the **** did that statement have anything to do with the topic at hand? Thank You for making yourself look like an idiot. Have a Nice Day. :)

What I'm saying is that you were acting as if I was asking about the story in mk10 plus you said there was nothing wrong with speculating? That exactly what I'm doing and please don't get angry and start swearing just because I'm being honest like I always am.

As of right now, if MK 10 continues after the MK 9 Story Mode canon, I won't be getting MK 10.
(No spoilers) It's such a bull-shit ending. :|

What I'm saying is that you were acting as if I was asking about the story in mk10 plus you said there was nothing wrong with speculating? That exactly what I'm doing and please don't get angry and start swearing just because I'm being honest like I always am.

So you're assuming that I meant you were asking about the story? Don't ASSume.

I said: There's nothing wrong with speculating. Meaning: It might be in 2D-it might not.

Since I used profanity, you ASSume I'm angry. Seriously just stop with the ASSumptions. . .

What's wrong with talking about MK10? NRS WANTS us to talk about MK10! Look at the ending they gave us for MK9!

So you're assuming that I meant you were asking about the story? Don't ASSume.

I said: There's nothing wrong with speculating. Meaning: It might be in 2D-it might not.

Since I used profanity, you ASSume I'm angry. Seriously just stop with the ASSumptions. . .

Oh sorry i thought u were just trolling but I still don't think there is any need to swear :/

About the profanity

attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif