The Official "What Players Message You After you Beat them" thread

So far I've only played KOTH and player matches in lobbies. My most recent rage message was from last night and it said "i'm gonna find u n rape ur ass irl." my reply to him was "buy me dinner first?" after I sent that message, i checked his profile and saw he lived 20 minutes from me lol.

From what little I've gotten to play on PSN, I've gotten a couple messages where randoms have asked me out. How can they tell I'm a girl!? My PSN in no way reveals that. Can gamers smell estrogen?

Lol, one guy I beat, he messaged me "Wanna see a secret fatality?", which appeared as a cheap way of asking if I'd let him get a win over me.

Owned his face again.

ggz

From what little I've gotten to play on PSN, I've gotten a couple messages where randoms have asked me out. How can they tell I'm a girl!? My PSN in no way reveals that. Can gamers smell estrogen?

But then how do you know that it wasn't girls that thought you were guys?! *MindBLOWN

Ive gotten "******" a whole lot because apparently i sound like a ******... if thats possible.

Edit: the stars mean N word

Edit again: Oh yea and things pertaining to intercourse with my mother. Both consensual and forced.

*EDIT*There is a reason harsh words are banned, please refrain from going around the rules in the future
Thanks,
Vixen :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been called fa**ot, Ni**er, g*y, qu**r, just about every name in the book in game. Someone decided to hang back and crouch block pretty much the entire match so I kept spamming Sindels low fireball and kept chipping away at his heath. after I won I got a message saying "F*CK YOU YOU F*CKING SPAMMING F*GGOT N*GGER. DIE!"

Yup

So far I've only played KOTH and player matches in lobbies. My most recent rage message was from last night and it said "i'm gonna find u n rape ur ass irl." my reply to him was "buy me dinner first?" after I sent that message, i checked his profile and saw he lived 20 minutes from me lol.

Lets hope you at least get that dinner.

Also a lot of these are obviously kids and I bloody hate that a lot of parents don't pay attention to what they are doing. My step sons ban has been lifted that I gave him. He's learned his lesson. Lazy bloody parenting.

So far I've only played KOTH and player matches in lobbies. My most recent rage message was from last night and it said "i'm gonna find u n rape ur ass irl." my reply to him was "buy me dinner first?"

Genius.

I've never been on the receiving end of any post match messages and have somehow only rarely encountered any sort of hate speech but I have sent friend requests to people who have bested me in one game or another in the hopes of, you know, learning from them and hopefully getting better.

"YOU ****ING SCORPION FAG LEARN HOW TO PLAY" (I beat him in KotH)

"god damn spammer" (same guy) Kinda funny, that everyone who spams moves end up calling you a spammer... not my fault that guy has like a second lag, haha.

I actually get nice comments back from the people I beat.

There was this one guy who had 24 Wins in a row because he kept using Scorpion, then jumping all the way to the side of the screen and used nothing but spears, teleports and hellfire. I used Raiden and kicked the crap out of him and he sent me a message congratulating me. Pretty nice guy even after I kept giving him 0 respect points for being cheap.

Well you see Alisa, it's all pheromones.

They get into the inner components of the 360 and PS3 until eventually the network card has no choice but to send them somewhere, in this case, to the opposing players system via the internet. Due to the sudden burst of pheromone spray, they become intensely aroused and immediately send messages asking for dates. They have no idea what the person on the other end is, but that's not going to stop them once those crazy pheromones get to work. It could be Reptile and they won't care!

All you can do is let them down nicely. Or jab them on the pit spikes. Whatever works.

I have only recieved one Hate Messege, which was on my first ever win.

The conversation preceeding this Messege?

Me: "Hey guys, I suck at this game, so don't expect to much from me".

Them: "Meh, it's all good."

I secure a win by Using Noob and spamming his Specials.

Them: "You GOD DAMNED SUCK AT THIS GAME, GO PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME!"

Me: "Yeah.... I told you guys I suck at this game BEFORE we even played......"

And I have only ever sent one Hate messege, and that was the match I just had not ten minutes ago; I got a flawless Victory on this dude, and then the game started lagging like hell, in which he beat me twice (both times were down to the last hit, too....)

I've only had messages of people trying to sell me "new" costume cards.
And a few boosters trying to get achievements.

Freaks, all of them.