Problems with Mortal Kombat on PS3

hotwhiskey

I have been having problems with Mortal Kombat since release day! first i noticed Toastie does not happen with my game i have tried for hours just to get it and no joy. Today i have problems with Cyber Sub-Zero his X-Ray attack will not work in story mode and in ladder mode the power bar just stays full pressed L2 + R2 nothing happens that's all i have checked so far.

Is anyone else having these problems or others.

All I can about the toasties is keep trying you'll get it eventually and for Cyber Sub-Zero's X-Ray you have to jump to do it.

Dan Forden IS present in the game, just very randomized. I've only had him appear once since I picked up my copy on the 19th. Happy Hunting!!! :)

I read you guys saying you need to jump for C-Sub's X-Ray...
I don't know how many times my X-rays didn't work with Kano and Nightwolf.

Kano's "beat that guy by inflincting damage on select body parts" tower challenge, I couldn't use my X-ray during that fight. (bar was full with X showing up)

During Nightwolf's "damage inside the light cone only", the X-rays failed me many times.

Other than that, they always work. Pretty odd.

Ok i went out on got a new controller today and within the first half hour "Toastie" it was great it brought a smile to my face and back some memories.

I haven't played the previous Moetal Kombat games not until the 90's, but this game is unbelievable i don't understand the low score it got in previews. Once again thanks guys for the help!