Sub-Zero Fatality on Goro in Challenge Tower #59

Was that not the challenge where you go against Sheeva as well if you didn't perform the fatality the first time? If so, then I did that earlier this evening. Done it first time mind, but you gotta like the ice, ice, baby, Sir Sub-Zero himself.

Was that not the challenge where you go against Sheeva as well if you didn't perform the fatality the first time? If so, then I did that earlier this evening. Done it first time mind, but you gotta like the ice, ice, baby, Sir Sub-Zero himself.

It's the other way around. Challenge #59 is performing a Fatality on Sheeva at the end of the round. If you fail the Fatality (I did the first time on accident) Sheeva regains her health and Goro jumps in as her partner. I guess you are then able to perform your Fatality on Goro if you finish Sheeva first.

It's the other way around. Challenge #59 is performing a Fatality on Sheeva at the end of the round. If you fail the Fatality (I did the first time on accident) Sheeva regains her health and Goro jumps in as her partner. I guess you are then able to perform your Fatality on Goro if you finish Sheeva first.

Indeed luckily enough I freeze'd her most of the time and dished out some combos and performed the fatality. Completely off subject but I find Sheeva and Goro a lot easier in this game than compared to others. Kintaro is more of a pain to be honest imo.

I believe Kintaro was easier for me I just hate Goro's spinning fist move I can never time the dodge correctly but I love to play as him in the Challenge Tower that was fun just spamming his spinning fists and his jumping shockwave moves