Help getting to hidden fighters

Tom-Bot

I've been playing single ladder for a while now, hoping to unlock some of these hidden fights. I've tried on all difficulties and as many characters, yet it hasn't even brought me to even the correct map for any of these fights.

Am I doing something wrong?

There's a good thread for this, but you can go to player select for 3 of the fights until the circumstances are correct then it will happen. BTW the hidden
Spoiler:
Jade
fight is one of the hardest to get imo out of them all.

So I just need to keep playing the ladder until it puts me on one of the maps? I swear I've done it 7 times now and I have yet to play the pit night, temple, or living forest.

I played on the "living forest" with the settings of "single round" and "beginner" difficulty and smoke popped up near the start of I think my 3rd battle on the ladder which was a surprise (of course he was on a higher difficulty) but I got lucky. If you ever manage to get on one of the maps try to keep going to Character Select and going back in. Otherwise just play and if you remember what to do on the maps it'll come naturally.

EDIT: If you don't get the first story it means that the settings don't really matter unless its for Jade.

Do you guys think these hidden fights were part of the 1.01 patch? Because PSN went down and i havent bothered to download the patch yet. And ive been doin this all week tryin to get into these hidden fights and nothin. Maybe I just havent gotten lucky yet?

i have got smoke and beat him and got noob and lost jade will be hell to get to but im going to try the 1 round thing and i even got my fights on beginer just trying for story endings