Combo List

You can ask gently to MK_Reaper and SabbathBLOODySabbath , that have the second and third post in this thread to delete them and edit the fourth post that is yours to add the characters that you added in page 8, just a suggestion.

I have a fairl simple one on Liu Kang: 10 hits 38% damage X-ray(R1+R2),Bicycle Kick(<- <- -> O)
Sry if it's hard to read, I'm on iPod touch.

EDIT: These are from the miniguide app for Liu Kang
6 hits 21% damage (Triangle, Square, X) (X,X,O)

Last edited:
Kabal 15 hit combo. B+1, 2, 1, B+1, 2, 1, B+1, 2, 1,(wait half a sec), 1, 1, 1, fireball, ground saw. (wall only)

You might be able to juggle the opponent 3 times then nomad dash and possible do 3 more juggles. You can also land the combo with tornado slam possibly instead of ground saw. I am still experimenting to see if I can land a 25+ hit combo with kabal.

After each pop up, wait about half a sec for the opponent to fall down an inch or so so you can juggle him back up again or your juggle will miss. After the 3rd juggle, it will no longer let you juggle anymore so throw the 3 jabs (1,1,1) after about half a sec when opponent is in jab reach again. You can EX fireball and EX ground saw for more damage obviously. I forget combo percentage exactly but its the 35-45% range,

Actually if you add a neutral punch after the first b1,2,1 in that kabal combo you can sneak another b1,2,1 in before the 111

Kabal Wall BnB:

fj1, b1, 2, 1, b1, 2, 1, b1, 2, 1, f4, nomad dash, f3, 2, EX Tornado

some strict timing but you get used to it just like you get used to mashing buttons extremely fast for some combos

ill be able to post the dmg and hits tomo;rrow

Ok guys, sorry I haven't replied here for some time, was looking into a few different characters and didn't want to reply back until I tried your suggestions.

I was the one who wrote down that combo Macros. It took me a few tries on that 52% combo. The timing on the last hits must be quick and precise.

First off, thanks for replying on that one. I still can't do it lol. The guy just falls back too far for the 2,1 to hit. I think even if I do practice this alot I won't be able to get it down to where I can land this combo every time. I think I would rather do my 11 hit 46% combo, because for that 6% extra damage I'd rather it be reliable :)

If your trying to add a juggle after a second teleport with scorpion its not possible you can blame the demo for that because it led to some crazy 60%+ combos but if you manage a ex teleport as the second one aimed toward a corner you can juggle after that a little
Yeah I know you can't combo off a second teleport, where did I say I was trying to do that? The only reason I have the Teleport Punch, Teleport Punch combo in my previous post is because it does the same damage as the other one and it's easier to execute (although I've got the jump kick+teleport down perfect now, so I don't need it anymore). I wasn't planning on following that combo up with anything... But I didn't know you could do it in a wall combo! I'll have to try that.

and as far as that 52% combo goes your better off nailing a spear and ex hell fire sure the combo may only say its 39% but add in the 8 % from the unblockable Hellfire and your looking at 47% and saving yourself 2 meter bars which if you pulled this off enough times to use the full meter equals 141% damage nice trade off for an easier combo to pull off if you AsK me

This combo works well and is easy to do, but it's actually 35% not 39% (plus 8% from EX hellfire) - unless I'm missing something here? It's this right?:

- 9 Hits 35% + 8%: UF+1 or 2, 1, 1, Spear, U+1 or 2, B+2, UF+3 or 4, Teleport Punch, Spear, EX Hellfire

43% damage is still good for a non-Xray combo though! :)

although here's a better alternative scorpion comb uf 1 or 2 ,2,1,spear,u 1 or 2, dash,b2,jump kick,teleport,jump kick,air throw,ex hell fire 11 hits 50% damage with the unblockable hell fire factored in and it creates space on the chance you miss the Hellfire your still relatively safe
Pfft, again, really hard to pull off (the timing after the Teleport Punch is killer! I noticed that it depends on how fast you do the B+2). But I like that it lands the opponent the whole screen away from you. I haven't been able to do the EX hellfire at the end of it yet, the few times I managed to do this one I got too excited and ended up punching in the hellfire before I was on the ground lol. I think I'll just stick to the other combo for now... Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Someone should add youtube videos to each combos so people can see how its done, then its much easier for them to know how to do it and get the time right

I think the damage differance in that scorpion combo comes from the fact that your missing two punches before the second spear although with recent changes everything for scorpion will be off

-Smoke

10 Hits 49%- 3,D1,2,jump towards 3,air grab,smoke cloud, x-ray

The kick and air grab have to be done really fast, and they have to be almost hitting the ground before you do the air grab, or else you won't get to the ground fast enough to do the smoke cloud, and make sure you press down away, and then when you hit the ground press 2 as fast as you can. Takes a bit of practice, but is possible.

Ermac

a meterless one

(j.p) b1 2 f1 forceport forcelift dash 22 forcepush 40% (43% j.p) 11 hits

same one with meters

(j.p) b1 2 f1 forceport exforcelift dash 22 forcepush 43%(46% j.p) (1 meter)(12 hits)

(j.p) b1 2 f1 forceport exforcelift dash 22 exforcepush 45% (48% j.p)(2 meters) (12 hits)

(j.p) b1 2 f1 forceport forcelift dash 22 xray 54% (56% j.p)(12 hits)

another meterless one

(j.p) 22 forcelift jumpkick forceport dash 22 force push 42% (45% j.p) (10 hits)

REPTILE

-18 Hits 59%: Jump Punch, 3, 2, 1, Elbow Dash, J+2, EX Acid Hand, Dash, 3, 2, Slow Force Ball, 3, 2, EX Fast Force Ball, 3, 2, 1, EX Slide

-18 Hits 51%: Jump Punch, 3, 2, 1, Elbow Dash, 3, 2, 1, Elbow Dash, 3, 2, EX Slow Force Ball, 3,2, EX Fast Force Ball, 3, 2, EX Slide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOrQ5nIcD5A

i made that video

Ermac

a meterless one

(j.p) b1 2 f1 forceport forcelift dash 22 forcepush 40% (43% j.p) 11 hits

same one with meters

(j.p) b1 2 f1 forceport exforcelift dash 22 forcepush 43%(46% j.p) (1 meter)(12 hits)

(j.p) b1 2 f1 forceport exforcelift dash 22 exforcepush 45% (48% j.p)(2 meters) (12 hits)

(j.p) b1 2 f1 forceport forcelift dash 22 xray 54% (56% j.p)(12 hits)

another meterless one

(j.p) 22 forcelift jumpkick forceport dash 22 force push 42% (45% j.p) (10 hits)

there's also back-square,square,circle, (ex) forcelift, jumpkick, force port, dash triangle triangle (ex) forcepush

REPTILE

-18 Hits 59%: Jump Punch, 3, 2, 1, Elbow Dash, J+2, EX Acid Hand, Dash, 3, 2, Slow Force Ball, 3, 2, EX Fast Force Ball, 3, 2, 1, EX Slide

-18 Hits 51%: Jump Punch, 3, 2, 1, Elbow Dash, 3, 2, 1, Elbow Dash, 3, 2, EX Slow Force Ball, 3,2, EX Fast Force Ball, 3, 2, EX Slide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOrQ5nIcD5A

i made that video

i think your combos were pre-patch so they dont do as much damage as posted

also for the second one the last 31 slide doesnt connect, only the 3 does..and it would only be about 39 percent if it did.. heres an easier one with one less meter that does 37%

321 elbowdash 32 fast forceball 32 exslow forceball 321 slide

Last edited: