• Kitana, Jax,

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Johnny Cage, Sheeva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jade, Kano

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

MileenaK

Each option has 2-3 names. Choose the option of the character that has the costume you like the most, and on the comment sections tell us specifically who s/he is, and why =]

BTW if you like one of the 2 secret fighters costumes best, put it in spoilers tabs like this please... "[ spoiler ] ... [ /spoiler ]"

Spoiler:
:)

Last edited:
Noob, scorpion, ermac, smoke and shang tsung's alternate are good ohh and SONYA'S.

The worst alternates are from nightwolf, Quan chi, sector, cryrax, kabal and baraka

I liked alot of them! Im not a Scorpion fan but his really stuck out to me! But overall I say Shang Tsung because this is the first time we have a playable old Tsung! Awsome!

Quan Chi is my second fav character but my god was I dissapointed with both looks the first has been the same since Deadly Alliance. His alt is actually an alt attire concept for Deadly Alliance its like they never even tried to design something new for him...

I'm not fan of alternate costumes, still think that all primary are better, anyway, I voted for Kano, because I think it's cool see he using .... jeans !! XD

I love Mileena's 3rd although whenever I use it I lose fights, but I love her X-Ray it makes.... I think I've said enough.

EDIT:
Smoke's alternate, since you don't see that damn hair.

I love his mask it looks so much cooler.

RE-EDIT:
And raiden's alt looks FCKING BOMB!!! I wish NRS keeps DARK RAIDEN!
I also love his dark suit it looks so awesome except I don't like his evil attitude in the actual story.

But nothing will beat Mileena's 3rd for me.

the BiHan Sub Zero alt is best to me, next to his Klassic costume, but I am a little bias;)
Smoke's hooded costume also gets an honorable mention, he looks much better with a full mask

raiden alt is great for when you're feeling in an evil mood>_>

sektors, cyrax and shang tsungs alts are worthy of a mention seeing as nr put so much effort into their alts

I like Reptile's alt because it looks more ninja with those black parts on his head. Smoke's alt should be his first, it's awesome and also how I imagined him to look in this game.
NRS made a good job with Bi Han against Scorpion during the first tournament. It's like if you want to play as the elder Subby you can choose his alt.
Did you see that Noob's alt is a black version of Bi Han's outfit?
Shang Tsung has both forms. That's what I like as well.
Any way, I want all the characters to have their klassic outfits.

Ermac Ermac Ermac Ermac. Also Scorpion. Scorpion's Alt doesn't feel like an alt...it feels like a primary that the team just couldn't decide between. Both his costumes are so awesome it's hard for me to choose. Especially with his MK1 outfit thrown into the mix...

But Ermac's is still better. ****ing LOVE that mask!

smokes second costume is probably the best alt in the game because it is the closest representation of the older character in terms of alternates (closer to being a "klassic" than any others...cept maybe subzero) and it gets rid of the hair for lots of people that cant stand it :)