Fight Stick....the arm latch that holds the case open

Skylot

So ya know the pivot arm inside the case that holds the case open...mine has just started to make this loud crunchy/grinding noise...looking at it, it looks like its sealed up pretty tight...is there a certain way i should go about greasing it (like with some wd-40)

You just answered your own question. WD-40 the piss out of it, wipe away the excess and whatever gets on the case, and be done.

lol well, i kinda meant, should i take the arm off of the case, and if so, is there a way to separate to two conjoining pieces, to lube only the inside of the arm, instead of spraying the piss out of it, and hoping some seeps into the rough spot.

Just a quick heads up-you may want to go easy on opening up the stick too often as it looks like mine isn't able to stay open on it's own now thanks to me showing off its guts one too many times. It's not a major issue just more of an annoyance than anything else but something to keep in mind nonetheless.

the case accidently shut on my hands the other day. hurt like hell and left deep imprints on my fingers. that latch can get annoying