Kreate a Fighter feature

If this feature would be as complete as the creation features of wrestling games, and an option of creating a Fatality (no during the fight like Armageddon), instead creating your Fatality and save it for future use or sharing. Anyway, we won't see this option, at least in MK 2011.

-WolfScythe.

If this feature would be as complete as the creation features of wrestling games, and an option of creating a Fatality (no during the fight like Armageddon), instead creating your Fatality and save it for future use or sharing. Anyway, we won't see this option, at least in MK 2011.

-WolfScythe.

Probably not but it'd be awesome as it's been in previous MK games already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCLVFvOFhos
Kinda like soul calibur 4.

I'd like to see it as a feature, it would be cool to fight with ur guy against someone else's maybe adding RPG aspects to it, getting more costumes or the ability to add more moves with the more guys u beat.

NO!! Create a fighter is a broken idea and does not belong in fighting games! Especially if we are trying to get MK to the tourney scene! The last thing we need is people running around with their created overpowered spidermans

NO!! Create a fighter is a broken idea and does not belong in fighting games! Especially if we are trying to get MK to the tourney scene! The last thing we need is people running around with their created overpowered spidermans

How would a create a fighter feature effect Mortal Kombats tournament status? They would just restrict Created players

And in my opinion yes a fighter creator would be awesome

Its just another thing they will be spending time on, when there are more important things to do. Not just tourneys but online play would suck imo facing people created characters.

Opinons will be opinions but I cant understand at all why people would want this feature in a fighting game

I loved how they had this feature in Arm. The only thing is that the created characters need to be restricted from online play.

Its just another thing they will be spending time on, when there are more important things to do. Not just tourneys but online play would suck imo facing people created characters.

Opinons will be opinions but I cant understand at all why people would want this feature in a fighting game

Because its fun to create your own fighter? That would be my guess

What I don't get is how people ***** about not being able to play as Shao Kahn, and then they say create a fighter is broken and would disqualify you from tournaments. All they would have to do is make original fighters exclusive to a single mode. If they made it where you can only pick a regular charaters' move set they'd still complain. Anyone who's played DCU online knows that the Unreal Engine makes for some damn good creative ideas. Me being an artist I'd spend more time creating characters than anything. Not to mention getting to see your created character with damage and what not, it's the next best thing to learning computer graphics. It'd be nice to choose what projectiles would look like as well.

It would be pretty cool to have it in MK 2011 or future MKs, as long as it has more depth then the one in Armaggeddon.

In theory it would be cool but honestly it's nearly impossible to be pulled off correctly. The created characters in MKA just looked flat and graphically out of place. Not enough options for your appearance. It also takes away from the main characters. I never use the main characters in SFIV because I just create people. I like how in MK9 you just stick to the already made characters.

mk Armageddon KAF i was disappointed.
cant make a 4 armed fighter
couldn't have barka's blades

couldn't make a 4 armed baraka bladed fighter.

but would love to see KAF come back better than ever.

I did like this feature in Armageddon, added a bit more fun to the game.
However if implemented I would like the option to only have Kreated character vs Kreated character and vanilla character vs vanilla character online. I find most fighting games with a [c]reate a character mode to get slightly tedious online after the millions match with someones attempt at creating hitler or something.