MK10 Theory

Since this is Ed Boon we're talking about here, I highly doubt it. He's just tricking and trolling people. I doubt MK10 will hit shelves before 2015. I could be wrong, but that's how I feel on the matter.

Anyhow, I'm posting pics for the hype of MK10 and probably skip the DC game.

Anyhow, I'm posting pics for the hype of MK10 and probably skip the DC game.

Ah. Of course, my friend pre-ordered Injustice. It's kind of like Mortal Kombat featuring DC characters, just minus the finishers. It was kind of disappointing.

Ah. Of course, my friend pre-ordered Injustice. It's kind of like Mortal Kombat featuring DC characters, just minus the finishers. It was kind of disappointing.

That's where you're wrong and one reason I didn't get the game. It's NOT MK. It's a freakin' Capcom vs game. Yes a freaking Street Fighter game when it comes to movement and combo-ing. I would be glad if it was another MK game with DC characters in it only but nooo. It's one of those harder fighting games. I don't have time to study new mechanics right now!!!

So MK10, pls arrive soon!!!

"harder fighting games" *snickers*

Hopefully, the storyline isn't as retarded as MK9's time-traveling story alteration fest.

It's now a turn for the post Trilogy characters. Reiko would inevitably be my main.

In tag team (which I bet will be in), my first characters will most likely be Mileena and Tanya. Not sure if the other characters that I like will make it in the roster.

That's where you're wrong and one reason I didn't get the game. It's NOT MK. It's a freakin' Capcom vs game. Yes a freaking Street Fighter game when it comes to movement and combo-ing. I would be glad if it was another MK game with DC characters in it only but nooo. It's one of those harder fighting games. I don't have time to study new mechanics right now!!!

So MK10, pls arrive soon!!!

Heh. Of course, I've heard from several sources that Scorpion is going to be a DLC for Injustice, which I can believe since he is Boon's favorite. But anyway, I agree. I'm ready for some MK10. I'm curious yet anxious to see what they do with it.

In tag team (which I bet will be in), my first characters will most likely be Mileena and Tanya. Not sure if the other characters that I like will make it in the roster.
Call me weird or whatever, but I hope Sareena makes it in. She had an appearance in one of the MK9 stages. The Pit, I believe.

Heh. Of course, I've heard from several sources that Scorpion is going to be a DLC for Injustice, which I can believe since he is Boon's favorite. But anyway, I agree. I'm ready for some MK10. I'm curious yet anxious to see what they do with it.

Call me weird or whatever, but I hope Sareena makes it in. She had an appearance in one of the MK9 stages. The Pit, I believe.

Sareena and Tanya will most likely be in. Not sure about the other post-MKT girls though. Sareena works for Quan Chi so she has a good chance. She would be the third character I'd most likely main. Then Li Mei and Nitara.

Sareena and Tanya will most likely be in. Not sure about the other post-MKT girls though. Sareena works for Quan Chi so she has a good chance. She would be the third character I'd most likely main. Then Li Mei and Nitara.

I could deal with Li Mei. I've actually never played as Nitara in the older games. I usually chose Sareena or Kitana.

I could deal with Li Mei. I've actually never played as Nitara in the older games. I usually chose Sareena or Kitana.

I didn't like her MKDA but in MKA, I love doing her Shish Kabob fatality in male characters. I hope she has that in the next MK she'll be in.

I didn't like her MKDA but in MKA, I love doing her Shish Kabob fatality in male characters. I hope she has that in the next MK she'll be in.

Yeah. I also wouldn't mind seeing a revamped Frost, but I seriously hope that NRS wouldn't make her a replacement for Sub-Zero. I actually think that would piss me off more than him becoming a cyborg. It kind of seems as if he's become their punching bag now.

Yeah. I also wouldn't mind seeing a revamped Frost, but I seriously hope that NRS wouldn't make her a replacement for Sub-Zero. I actually think that would piss me off more than him becoming a cyborg. It kind of seems as if he's become their punching bag now.

Speaking of punching bags, Meat and Mokap shouldn't return unless they are COMPLETELY revamped.

Oh god, yes! They were such horrible kharacters, especially Meat. I remember having a major WTF moment when I first saw them.

For Khameleon, I'd like her back as an original character with original movesets and her story would strongly be significant to Reptile. It would be nice even if she's DLC.

I don't care about Chameleon though. He can come back or not at all. He was just another minion of Khan with no other story. At least the female version had a story.

The characters like Hsu Hao, Mavado, Kira, Kobra, and Nitara at least have their stories so they deserve a second chance.

Meat may not be a clone but he is nothing but a damn experiment with no background at all. If he'll be in, I'd rather have him be in challenge tower and/or as another outfit of characters like in MK4/MKG. Better yet, he can be a training dummy!!! His movesets in MKA were too pathetic.

For my Sub-Zero idea as DLC, his outfit should be human and the other outfit as a cyborg. The movesets would be based on the human version of MK9 or something totally new but when he's a cyborg, his freeze ball would come out his chest and as a human, the ball would shoot out of his palms.