MK10 Theory

Well, I'm pretty sure that MK 10 will happen. Just watch Night wolf and Cyber sub-zero's endings.
Kenshi.jpg rain.jpg Me Rain and my friend Kenshi.

They won't be THAT ridiculous and let all of those kharacters die... I hope. I'm not touching the game if they do leave the khars like that. Seriously: Jade, Kitana, Kabal, Sub Zero, Smoke, I don't really care about Jax or Liu Kang. Even though Jax got both of his bulky arms blown up he died from a heel to the throat. And I just don't care for Liu Kang in all honesty. But killing the previously mentioned people is just a cheap, rushed, horrid plot device. They died for nothing.
It would be nice if they did form something of an alliance with Outworld, but I wonder how will chars like Ermac and Mileena "be" since they were made to serve Shao Kahn and he has been deaded, I dunno will they seek vengeance against Earthrealm or something? Or will Shao Kahn's death change them? Curious questions but chances are the answers won't be given any time soon, for now we can just speculate and imagine, which is still fun but not conclusive if you're not behind the steering wheel.

It would be retarded of NRS to leave things the way they are. Sindel killing almost all Earthrealm heroes in 30 seconds is just dumb. MK needs its heroes to Kombat Shinnok/Quan Chi's forces in the next game. Their most recently made characters (MKDA-MKA) weren't the best so its even more important that we get our classics back.

It would be retarded of NRS to leave things the way they are. Sindel killing almost all Earthrealm heroes in 30 seconds is just dumb. MK needs its heroes to Kombat Shinnok/Quan Chi's forces in the next game. Their most recently made characters (MKDA-MKA) weren't the best so its even more important that we get our classics back.

That or we better get new good heroes from the MK4-MKA era. Li Mei especially!!!

It would seem as they are still tryn to kill Liu Kang off or maybe they want to do move in another direction with him like his ending and shang tsungs ending; Liu Kang ascends to godhood for the elder gods purposes or Liu Kang gets corrupted with his new godlike powers and become a neutral tyrant

I have a few predictions:
1. Cyrax will recover his humanity, and will no longer be loyal to the lin kuei.
2. Scorpion and Noob will find out that Quan Chi is responsible for their deaths and will work together to bring him down.
3. Liu Kang will not be claimed by the netherrealm, in fact, it would be cool if he challenged quan chi to a fight to win the souls back at one point in the game.
4. Raiden, Sonya, Cage, and possibly Cyrax would form the outer world investigation theory at some point.
That's all I can think of right now.

It would seem as they are still tryn to kill Liu Kang off or maybe they want to do move in another direction with him like his ending and shang tsungs ending; Liu Kang ascends to godhood for the elder gods purposes or Liu Kang gets corrupted with his new godlike powers and become a neutral tyrant

how is that gonna happen if they're both dead? That's something fans aren't realizing. Shao Kahn killed Shang Tsung. And if it he didn't, he still wouldn't be around since Shao Kahn is gone. And how would Liu Kang even gain a God status if Raiden already killed him -_-.

I understand everyone sees this as a good idea but it's not gonna happen simply because they're dead.

Last edited:
MK needs its heroes to Kombat Shinnok/Quan Chi's forces in the next game. Their most recently made characters (MKDA-MKA) weren't the best so its even more important that we get our classics back.
I can't disagree with this any more than I already do lol

You say we need the classic characters more than ever now to fight against Shinnok? I say we need the newer characters. We've had the classic characters for several games now, it's time to give them a break for MK's sake as it needs to move forward. The reason a lot of the characters from Deadly Alliance-Armageddon weren't as good was because those games were all rushed, so the character designs suffered as Midway wasn't able to properly flesh them out. With enough attention and effort put into them this time around, they can all be great characters. And honestly, I feel like this is the next big step that NRS should take, proving that they've grown as developers by making a great MK game that doesn't rely on nostalgia like MK9 did.

People need to realize that the heroes died for a reason in MK9. MK may be known for not keeping its characters dead, but it would be extremely anticlimactic and unsatisfying for them to just bring the heroes back so soon after being killed. It wouldn't kill NRS to actually stick with a major story development like that, as it opens up new possibilities and keeps the story from becoming redundant, which for a long-running, story-intensive series like MK is important. They can't rest on their laurels forever.

It's the same problem I have with people proposing Sub-Zero to be returned back into a full human in MK10; like with the fallen heroes, Sub-Zero was turned into a cyborg for a reason in MK9, but people don't seem to get that and just continue to try to think of any way they can to revert him into a human when he can easily just stay a cyborg. Not that they have to stay permanently dead or Sub-Zero has to permanently remain a cyborg, but at least finishing what they started would demand more respect for NRS in my opinion than them giving into fan demands at the cost of the story's development.

Last edited:
I have a few predictions:
1. Cyrax will recover his humanity, and will no longer be loyal to the lin kuei.
2. Scorpion and Noob will find out that Quan Chi is responsible for their deaths and will work together to bring him down.
3. Liu Kang will not be claimed by the netherrealm, in fact, it would be cool if he challenged quan chi to a fight to win the souls back at one point in the game.
4. Raiden, Sonya, Cage, and possibly Cyrax would form the outer world investigation theory at some point.
That's all I can think of right now.

I co-sign with this!

how is that gonna happen if they're both dead? That's something fans aren't realizing. Shao Kahn killed Shang Tsung. And if it he didn't, he still wouldn't be around since Shao Kahn is gone. And how would Liu Kang even gain a God status if Raiden already killed him -_-.

I understand everyone sees this as a good idea but it's not gonna happen simply because they're dead.

<333#

this is coming from the number 1 liu kang fan too lol.

I'm just wondering if the returning characters will keep the same strings

I expect Earthrealm and Outworld to form an alliance to defend against the Brotherhood Of Shadow.

Mannn!!! Shujinko thooooo!!!!

And I 2nd on Bo Rai Cho. I'd like them to give him some spotlight somehow, it would be cool I think.

Oh I know but I thought I'd post it anyway. It could still be some truth behind it.
Since this is Ed Boon we're talking about here, I highly doubt it. He's just tricking and trolling people. I doubt MK10 will hit shelves before 2015. I could be wrong, but that's how I feel on the matter.