Characters that need to die forever

natedoggcata

Case and Point... Sheeva... WORST character in Mortal Kombat history. She was terrible in MK3, Terrible in Armageddon and shes the worst character in the new game. Her story has always been terrible, she isnt needed, Get rid of her

Case and Point... Sheeva... WORST character in Mortal Kombat history. She was terrible in MK3, Terrible in Armageddon and shes the worst character in the new game. Her story has always been terrible, she isnt needed, Get rid of her

I completely agree.. she is a waste of a character and should just go away forever!

Shao Kahn. He's a dick. Telling me "You Suck"? That breaks the fourth wall and insults my very core. Screw you, jerk!

hahaha and that's why Kahn is awesome.. breaking the 4th wall just to talk shit :p

Sheeva is a great and necessary character, she is Motaro's rival.

I vote for killing of Taven and Jarek.

I like Sheeva, but we probably wont see her again. I think they made her suck on purpose, just so they can be done with her. Which is sad... Cause as a character and a kombatant, she has SO much potential.

I'll still find a way to master her, though.

Anyway, I hate Shang Tsung. After MK1, he's irrelevant. And when they try making him relevant, he just sucks. Hopefully...
Spoiler:
this game has killed him off for good.

We need Shang Tsung, I love his facial hair.

Hopefully his ending is canon and
Spoiler:
Shang Tsung becomes the champion of Earthrealm

Jarek. Died previously in MK4.
Lei-Mi. Died previously in MKDA.
Kobra. Died previously in MKD.

I hate the three of you. Please all die, PERMANENTLY in this retelling of Mortal Kombat. Thank you kindly.
Sincerely,
NerdyJordy

lets see...

1. ermac
2. stryker
3. jax
4. sheeva.
5.johnny cage
6.shao kahn (would really like to see someone bigger and better at what he does than he is)
7.kitana
8.sonya blade
9.pretty much every character added in mk deception and deadly alliance.

yes they deserve to die and i hope they burn in hell!

Despise Sheeva, Stryker and Sub Zero, I mean they really bring out a character as shit as Sheeva and not bring out Rain, that's just silly. Shang Tsung is an awesome Character when the computer plays him, but I don't like how when you play him you can only absorb the opponents soul and not if you're playing against the boss.

Sheeva
Blaze
Tanya
Jax
Stryker
Kai
Jarek
Quan Chi
Bo' Rai Cho
Drahmin
Frost
Hsu Hao
Li Mei
Movado
Nitara
Taven
Daegon
Mokap
Sareena
Fujin
Ashrah
Darrius
Havik
Onaga
Moloch
Hotaru
Dairou
Shujinko
Kobra
Kira
Liu Kang

Die, all of you.

Kill everyone post MKu3.
I used to hate Sheeva in MK3, but she isn't that bad. + she might be good in the next one, considering he ending which would be interesting.

I don't particularly despise anyone from this reboot but I really hate some of the 3d game characters.