Characters that need to die forever

The following should be killed off permanently:

Mileena
Sheeva
The entire Centaurian race, including Motaro (I just want my damn Outworld glue!)
C/Khameleon
Rain
Tanya
Meat
Mavado
Hsu Hao
Frost
Mokap
Kobra
Darrius
Dairou
Tremor
Tasia
No-Face
Jarek
Kratos
Freddy Krueger
Moloch
Drahmin
Kintaro
Taven
Daegon

Every character not listed can stay.

I thought I told you I hate Mileena numerous times!

And besides, she's a cross-bred cannibalistic slut!

Just kidding.. Could careless if she dies now. I found someone new anyway. :rolleyes:

Mrs.Feb14th :love:

(Trash if you don't know who I'm referring to you should delete your TRMK account :mad:)

My list:

Kitana
Kung Lao
Motaro
Kintaro
Mokap
Meat
Sareena
Mile--- nooo..
Raiden
Shoa Kahn For F*cks sake.. he comes back like every game he dies in <_<

Mileeno? Who the **** is that?

Now you probably put the Princess on your list as retaliation for Tarkatan slutgirl on mine....but at least we both have Motaro on ours! I want my Outworld Glue, goddammit!!!

Mileeno? Who the **** is that?

Now you probably put the Princess on your list as retaliation for Tarkatan slutgirl on mine....but at least we both have Motaro on ours! I want my Outworld Glue, goddammit!!!

:laugh: Mile-- Noo was a joke. I was going to put Mileena on the list but I said "No.. I'm better than that"

Mileena is a slut, Idc not my problem anymore :wiggle:

I'll stick to MK9:

Night Wolf: If your gonna put an American indian in MK. Make him more like "Magua" in "Last Of The Mohicans". Magua was dad-ass. Nightwolf is a half a navaho rain-dancing di*khead that probably offends native americans.
All 3 cyborgs: Coz Cyborgs suck.
Sheeva: She should only show up in MK, crawling up to Goro like Khan's chick in green (sonya)
Sindel: Every cranky old whore adapting to their mid-life crisis screams, that doesnt make screaming a "special move".
Quan Chi: Crap name. Crap look. Shang Tsung is the original creepy magician, Quan Chi's a cheap, mystical, goth rip off.
Rain: Lame water throwing persian
Kintaro: because he's a cheap rip off of Goro, with a tiger-skin outfit.
Shoa Khan: A bi-sexual 'roided-up gladiator in a bondage outfit. Lame

They all get my permanent death wish.

Kabal's pushin' his luck too ...

Cyber Sub-Zero.

There are others but my hate for him encompasses all other bad characters.

I want to crush him and make a stop sign to give to Ed Boon and his creative team. He can look at it any time he thinks of a bad idea like that again.

Quan Chi: Crap name. Crap look. Shang Tsung is the original creepy magician, Quan Chi's a cheap, mystical, goth rip off

hahaha what an awful excuse to want quan chi dead forever. his name? his look? thats funny.

i just want mokap and darrius to die forever because they suck ass!!! and while i dont want nightwolf to die forever id hope he wont return for at least 2 games.

Kahn didn't die in DA.
Twas his clone, says it in his bio. I had the Gamecube version of Deception :proud:

And I still don't think he died at the end of MK9. It looks like he was teleported or something.

Kahn didn't die in DA.
Twas his clone, says it in his bio. I had the Gamecube version of Deception :proud:

And I still don't think he died at the end of MK9. It looks like he was teleported or something.

I hate replying to your post because I have to look dead into the girl eyes in your Sig =/

On topic:

Oh.. :oops:

So that explains how he came back..

Nobody should die. The only characters I dislike are Kung Lao and Kano, but I want them to continue being part of MK anyways.

I think he died in MK9, at least he physically died

IMO, The question is whether he'll actually stay dead or not

Personally, I think his soul will just be tortured for eternity in some inescapable chamber or something a la Elder Toguro in Kurama's Sinning Tree

i was reading all this thread..... and was thinking who i hate.... but i seems that i dont care :D They all can live

Sticking with MK9 (because all post MK3 characters haven't been introduced in this timeline yet):

1. Sheeva - I really really like the idea of Sheeva. Honest. But so many fans hate her and after MK9 it seems like NRS hates her as well. If you aren't going to do her right, then get rid of her. Stop the suffering.

2. Shang Tsung - Never liked him after the first MK. His role in Kenshi's story is cool, but for the most part I think he's an ass clown. I really hope he's dead for real this time.

3. Shao Kahn - Kahn is fantastic, but I think it's time for him to stay dead. Lets get some other villains a shot. New and old.

4. Liu Kang - I have always hated him. The series needs a new champion... Not some generic Asian character.

5. Kano - I'm just sick of him. I never really found him to be interesting and he was so irrelevant in MK9 that it just seems kind of tired to bring him back again.

6. Nightwolf - Kind of a silly character that went out in bad-ass way. Don't screw it up by bringing him back. He did something awesome (for once), let him have it.

7 & 8. Goro and Kintaro - Before MK9 I would have never listed them. But after playing MK9 and seeing Goro and Kintaro being reduced to mentally challenged four armed muscle heads, I simply don't care about them anymore.

Rain: Lame water throwing persian

Shoa Khan: A bi-sexual 'roided-up gladiator in a bondage outfit. Lame

Is Rain Persian? Or Persian-like?

And Shao Khan is bisexual? How do you figure? If so... I wish to keep him! <3

Last edited: