Characters that need to die forever

well everyone in this game is gone. So it be wise to bring in all new characters for MK10. Nuff Said! But if they repeat past history anyone dead always returns. But maybe this time they'll not go that way and leave them gone. Until MK10 is made we won't know.

Otherwise if tey all return yet again... It will just lead to another Armageddon! And then Raiden will have to resend info to the past to stop it yet again. And it all repeats over and over in an endless loop!

Jarek Jarek Jarek Jarek Jarek Jarek Jarek Jarek Jarek Jarek

206850_1889046621267_1094500141_2174197_482760_n.jpg

Raiden. (Fujin needs a chance to shine)
Jarek.
Mavado.
Taven.
Daegon.
Kira.
Kobra.
Ashrah.
Nitara.
Shinnok.
Cyber Sub-Zero.

People that need a chance to develop:

Kai.
Reiko.
Tanya.
Rain.

Case and Point... Sheeva... WORST character in Mortal Kombat history. She was terrible in MK3, Terrible in Armageddon and shes the worst character in the new game. Her story has always been terrible, she isnt needed, Get rid of her

Lui Kang, Bo' Rai Cho, Cobra, Taven, Daegon, Jarek and Dairu ALL NEED TO BE KILLED OFF FOREVER!

I think in the next game Raiden will probably find a way to get the dead warrior's souls back from Quan Chi. But to me, Sub-Zero is dead :( they killed him when he came back as Noob and his brother got automatized.

Oh yeah and Kira and Kobra should be dead.

Why must everyone hate Mokap? He's a damn man. He uses no weapons, no armor, and fights with balls all over him. No masks, no real special super powers, he's just a ****ing ballsy man. He's basically Chuck Norris without a beard. Is he a joke? Yeah. Thus, should he be taken seriously? No. So don't hate the playa, hate the game, you damn hatin haters, hatin for no reason.

Characters that need to die:
Blaze
Daegon
Meat
Mokap
Motaro
Onaga
Rain
Sareena
Sheeva
Tanya

Characters that shouldn't be introduced in the new timeline:
Ashrah
Chameleon
Dairou
Darrius
Drahmin
Hotaru
Hsu Hao
Jarek
Kai
Kira
Kobra
Mavado
Moloch
Nitara

I think in the next game Raiden will probably find a way to get the dead warrior's souls back from Quan Chi. But to me, Sub-Zero is dead :( they killed him when he came back as Noob and his brother got automatized.

Oh yeah and Kira and Kobra should be dead.

Nooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Its good that they killed of Lui Kang his team of goofs! At least Cage and Sonya are still alive! No we have time for some new characters to arrive in the next game....

PS - I bet you the next Mortal Kombat will be based upon (MK4, MK: DEADLY ALLIANCE, and MK: DECEPTIONZ) ... However, it will all be different now because Raiden screwed up the past by trying to change it...

:p

Case and Point... Sheeva... WORST character in Mortal Kombat history. She was terrible in MK3, Terrible in Armageddon and shes the worst character in the new game. Her story has always been terrible, she isnt needed, Get rid of her

Well Said. She's the worst in everything. She should NOT exist at all.

Sheeva
Blaze
Tanya
Jax
Stryker
Kai
Jarek
Quan Chi
Bo' Rai Cho
Drahmin
Frost
Hsu Hao
Li Mei
Movado
Nitara
Taven
Daegon
Mokap
Sareena
Fujin
Ashrah
Darrius
Havik
Onaga
Moloch
Hotaru
Dairou
Shujinko
Kobra
Kira
Liu Kang

Die, all of you.
why must stryker die i mean he really is a cool character he does really show that. Boon kidn of put him in there as a representation of the average working class hero. Thats what stryker is hes going up against sorcerers, ninjas, mutants, and etc. OUt of all the characters that got me into MK stryker was that character. I mean at least hes not jarek. Honestly games need a little more characters that show the middle class working hero. that is why Stryker is still in the series. I mean he battles these guys with his head up high and is ready to do his job.

and no this is not raging fanboyism

Last edited: