Characters that need to die forever

lets see...

1. ermac
2. stryker
3. jax
4. sheeva.
5.johnny cage
6.shao kahn (would really like to see someone bigger and better at what he does than he is)
7.kitana
8.sonya blade
9.pretty much every character added in mk deception and deadly alliance.

yes they deserve to die and i hope they burn in hell!

kitana?? she shouldnt die, shes the main female character

Wow everyones being so harsh o_O anyway I used to HATE Stryker and Johnny Cage...but OMG I eat my words the MK team has done such a great job on them, I personally think everyone in this MK are great.

ON topic thought here's a few characters I'd like to see gone forever...although if NRS can manage do to the same thing with these lot as they did with Stryker (give them personality, purpose storyline, good design, etc) my opinion could definitely be changed:

1 - Mokap
2 - Jarek
3 - Hsu Hao
4 - Kobra
5 - Moloch
6 - Bo Rai Cho (Although I think they've already got plans to make him different in the next game, not some joke)
7 - Dariou
8 - Chameleon (NOT Khameleon, I'd love to see her revamped with a story...a female Saurian sounds interesting)
9 - A 2 legged Motaro! Please no! NRS if you're ever to include him again give him 4 legs or don't include him at all!

No one. No one needs to die forever. Will some? Sure. But do they need to? No. Every character has fans, whether you believe it or not. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean no one does. Yeah, some of the characters of this franchise aren't that popular, and they aren't relevant to the story, and they just suck. But this is a new storyline, and characters have already been improved (Stryker for instance), so that means many more characters from the post-UMK3 era can be turned into good characters. They all deserve a chance, not permanent death. If they do get remade and still suck, then they can die.

Except for Hsu Hao. He's already dead.

anyone past UMK3 with the exception of Reiko and Tanya for the main part, granted a lot of later characters could have potential if revamped.

Hsu Hao, Kobra, Ashrah, Nitara all can go for sure.

Thanks for reminding me about Reiko, he needs to die as well.

Lmao, in Jade's world, this is the MK10 select screen

mk1-raiden.jpg
mk1-raiden.jpg
mk1-raiden.jpg

Sindel!

Just snap her neck like a chicken wishbone and be done with the hideous whore she is!

How dare you talk shit about the Queen of Australia? She will ban your asses !

I like Sheeva. Kill Smoke, thats allright with me. Whiny, whimpy son of a *****

My vote goes to Quan Chi. He's not a bad character, but I feel that he is becoming too heavily involved in the MK universe, and is starting to make other villains seem unimportant (I don't like how Sindel's resurrection is now his idea). Besides, he's a jerk :p. Let Scorpion finally take his vengeance.