Characters that need to die forever

I would rather have Motaro than the two Shokans. The fans would be more happy to him as a four legged sub boss. I know I would. Even if it were for a little while, it would sure make up for what they did to him in MKA.

Kahn maybe

Agree on the Kahn. He's been on top the map for too long. Time for a new boss. Hopefully, Shinnok or someone new takes his place.

I was hoping Shinnok would get out of the picture forever. Seriously, he is the most unoriginal boss MK has ever had. In MK4, he was just a sad copy of Shang Tsung without the actual morphing. In MKA, he was simply a quan chi-like clown, with some silly skeleton powers. Also, his story isn't all that stuff either. A fallen elder god, enemy of Raiden. Wow, so creative...

I was hoping Shinnok would get out of the picture forever. Seriously, he is the most unoriginal boss MK has ever had. In MK4, he was just a sad copy of Shang Tsung without the actual morphing. In MKA, he was simply a quan chi-like clown, with some silly skeleton powers. Also, his story isn't all that stuff either. A fallen elder god, enemy of Raiden. Wow, so creative...

*shrug* I've always liked Shinnok. Always felt as though he had the potential to be so much greater than Kahn and the other bosses.

Didn't you say that about Jarek a while back too though

I did, but I just don't see it in Darrius.
I love the idea of revolution, but he has to be the most cliche character in the series.

The revolution black panther guy with the dark shades.
Even his alt poked fun at him being a Blacksploitation rip off.