Platinum Trophy

bull04

So how many of you here are planning on getting every trophy/achievement in the game? I will be playing for a long time and will be planning on mastering every character. Will take like weeks of playtime straight though.

Definitely! I'm trying to go 100% with all of my games under my new ID now. Once the network is back up, I plan to find a couple people who are down for friendly competition for trophies. No over the top, spamming rounds from nooblets using Scorpion... that was going nowhere in a hurry and sure as hell wasn't going to get me any of the online trophies like "Humiliation" or "Throws Are For Champs."

Definitely! I'm trying to go 100% with all of my games under my new ID now. Once the network is back up, I plan to find a couple people who are down for friendly competition for trophies. No over the top, spamming rounds from nooblets using Scorpion... that was going nowhere in a hurry and sure as hell wasn't going to get me any of the online trophies like "Humiliation" or "Throws Are For Champs."
Well, I will be online quite a bit for the next couple of months trying to get trophies, so add me on PSN. ID: beaubull
We can kick some ass together.

It's going to take a long time to get that mastery of all characters trophy.
And until PSN is back up I cannot get those online ones.
I will just try and get all the ones that I can get through 1p and then if I want I will get the rest.
At least in my head I will Platinum the ones that matter.

wat do u get 4 trophies? lol i dont care 4 achievements because u never get anything of value. ive never met anyone who told me "haha i have more trophies than u!! wat a noob!!" can someone explain please :p

wat do u get 4 trophies? lol i dont care 4 achievements because u never get anything of value. ive never met anyone who told me "haha i have more trophies than u!! wat a noob!!" can someone explain please :p
its just makes ppl feel good when they get one its makes them feel like they can take on the world when they get a platniam trophieits just for fun though