Noob/Smoke alt attires..(minor spoiler if you haven't seen their alts)

buddyboy101

Anyone else in love w/ the alt attires for Noob and Smoke. It's so good to see them have their traditional, palette-swap ninja outfits back!!! I still hate Smoke's primary outfit, but his alt is perfect!!! Kinda reminds me how Sub-Zero in MKDA had his old man look as his primary, and his old school ninja look as his secondary (this alt costume is pretty much his current primary in mk9). I'm diggin Noob's primary, but it's good to see him in a pallete-swap look as well! Can't wait to see the other alts in the game!!

i love the alts and my roommates agree lol. I been slowly playing story mode as I had to wait for them to be home to watch it and when Smoke's alt was shown they were SOOOOOOO excited. they hated his hair LOL

I love the alts for pretty much everyone, especially Smoke and Baraka. But Smoke's hair honestly grew on me so bad. I love it and I don't get why no one else likes it. Anyways, I think every primary is flawless aswell as the alts.

barakas alt is just sick quan chis i was dissapointed with its ok though for a simple design

LOVE shang tsungs alt and ermacs

sindels reminds me of power rangers villian meets li mei costume lmao but it still looks pretty awesome imo

I like smoke's alt much better than his primary, but not so much with Noob's alt. It's pretty much his Sub-Zero (which is also SZ alt 2) outfit but all black. I do like having matching outfits for Noob, and Sub Zero in tag though matches though! playing as two Bi-hans :p

Smoke's primary grew on me, especially the air. I prefer it over his alt.
I still hate his Christopher Walkin select pic and his "whatever" VS image.

Said it before, this MK team's character designs are 100% awesome, they just barely made up for everything they did from the MK4 - MK DC years. I am also of the opinion that anyone who has those games should burn them so we can forget.

Actually, that pissed me off. I guess it makes sense, since they're both in the Lin Kuei, but it's still lame. When you fight Sub Zero in story mode, there were split seconds where I got them confused. I'll never understand why everybody loves pallete swaps so much... But hey, who am I to judge?

I don't like Smoke's primary because hair pretty much sucks in this game, but his alt is pretty sweet. I prefer Noob's primary though, his alt just seems too smoothed out and not very intimidating.

Baraka's alt is BAD ASS! He's also a beast, I'm going to start using him more.

Just unlocked Scorpion's alt...very unimpressed. The mask is too bulky. But I do like the very literal "scorpion" theme. I would've loved to have seen his MK4/MKA costume, or his MKDA alt (flaming skull).

Noob's alt should have been his primary. I'm extremely happy with the primary they chose for Smoke, though. His alt looks too much like Sub Zero.

Noob's alt should have been his primary. I'm extremely happy with the primary they chose for Smoke, though. His alt looks too much like Sub Zero.

I prefer Smoke's alt, because NRS isn't good at making hair. If it was white like in the VS picture, and it flowed really nice then it would be awesome.

I hate Smoke's primary, not just because of how the hair looks ingame but because of how the hair looks in the picture too. It's too weird and anime-ish. I am glad they covered it up with the alt.

As for Noobs alt....I can't really see much of a difference.

We all hate smoke's hair... So that makes second choice the best by far.

Btw, it's just me, or Kratos second one really suck?