Reptile's "Yummy" Fatality? Good? Bad? Just Ok?

NerdyJordy

What do you guys think? I like it but it just seems to be missing that element of satire without the stomach rub after he ingest his opponents head. I was surprised with all the nods to the classics in this game that it wasn't in. The overall presentation looks great though with the reptilian reveal.

It's pretty simply, but it's also a remake of the original. It's not supposed to be badass or over-the-top like a "modern" Fatality would be. If they changed it too much people would say it was too different from the original. I like it.

Kinda wish he chewed on the head a little and had blood poor out of his mouth, but good none the less. Its just like the original.

Well, it looks a bit better if you do it with his regular costume, instead of the classic. In the regular costume, he just takes off the mouth slit part, and I like how it looks that way.

Its nice, but I know what you're saying about it missing "something" I've found that to be true for a few other fatalities as well.

I don't like the stretching neck when he swallows her head.
It reminds me of UMK3 fatalities *shudders*

It's a throwback to the classic MK games. But I'll have to say Toasty is the best out of all three klassic fatalities.

I liked it but I thought the head thing was kind of dumb. They should have designed a more human like head.