Your thoughts on the MK TE FightStick?

Get_Over_Here!!!

Am i the only one who thinks they did a really well job on the fight stick am in love with it and cant play without it..its so glossy and shiny really good feel buttons and nice artwork! I give it a 10 out of 10

Yeah, it 's sick. Well worth the money. I like the fact that it is sloped toward you, has a circular restrictor gate in the joystick, and has a bat top handle. It is superior to the madcats tournament stick in all ways except it doesn't have a switch to change between left and right analog or the D-pad.

I'm in love with mine as well, started playing with it from the get-go in order to get accustomed to the layout and I don't regret my choice.

Love it, very responsive and precise. Nice springy buttons and stick, comfortable on the lap, been using it since day 1 and have no regrets.

Not to mention it'll really impress when going to the local MK tournaments ;) "I mean business dammit"

$150 WELL SPENT.. This thing is EPIC! I will NEVER play this game with a control pad. It honestly feels like im playing an arcade game

On a side note... anyone know that since its USB if it can be used on a PC with MAME?

Agree with everyone...I had the MadCatz SFIV joystick and it just doesn't fit in the lap as well as this MK joystick.

It also brings me back to the good ole days when the 1st MK came out. I was on the fence and even cancelled my 1st preorder but so glad the little voice in my head told me to get it. I am strugglin a little with the new button layout, still trying to use the FK to uppercut but I know it will take time.

Just can't wait til the PSN is back up so I can get practice against others like the good ole arcade days....

Yea I like it, agree with what everyone else said but it gives me carpel tunnel in my right hand like a mother ****er, but I was practicing combos the first night I got it like a crack head for more hours then ill admit so that could have something to do with it ha.

Yea I like it, agree with what everyone else said but it gives me carpel tunnel in my right hand like a mother ****er, but I was practicing combos the first night I got it like a crack head for more hours then ill admit so that could have something to do with it ha.

Oh god yeah if I did have to complain about something it would be that my right wrist hurts like a MOTHER ******* after extended use of this thing. Also the edges are made of that sharp plastic so my left arm rests on the edge of that and digs in so when im dont playing I have marks on my left arm from it digging into the side of the case and carpel tunnel in my right hand.

I like this stick. The fact that I had more fun in arcades than anywhere gives into that nostalgia factor and really makes the game even more fun. Gotta figure out how to get it to work with other games though.