Breakers should use 1 bar

ermacsdshit

who else thinks that breakers should use up 1 bar and super moves should use up 2. whats the point when nobody wants to use up that much of the super meter, because they always save for the xray. if it used 1 then in three rounds you could use like 4 breakers and still pull of an xray maybe. so far online, i've literally only seen myslef do a breaker and thats because they were accidents, seriously, nobody even wastes their time with them

Looks like I'll have some easy prey when I start playing online. :laugh:

I do agree with you about them using up 1 bar and not 2, but the way people block so much it'll build up in no time.

I was agreeing with you until you said super moves should take up 2. Breakers are useless. I definitely don't want to waste 2 bars on a combo breaker. Second saving up for an xray is a bad idea . I rather use 3 ex attacks in different combos then just use an xray attack that would take away 32% of my opponent health.

NO! then people wouldnt be able to pull off combos because theyd constantly get spammed with breakers. I would go more in depth about why this is a TERRIBLE (no offense) idea but im on the Wii right now. Im sure Reptikhan or NRWC will explain in detail.

I was agreeing with you until you said super moves should take up 2. Breakers are useless. I definitely don't want to waste 2 bars on a combo breaker. Second saving up for an xray is a bad idea . I rather use 3 ex attacks in different combos then just use an xray attack that would take away 32% of my opponent health.

i'm just saying i would like to use a breaker more than once a round, and i hardly ever see anyone use breakers or super moves, just x rays. and im talkin ranked matches not player

NOWAY absolutely not, then people would be breaking your combos all the time. I hate combo breakers. Its bad enough when your in the zone and they ruin it with a combo breaker. I wish combo breakers took 3 bars to use.

I disagree, breakers should stay with where it currently is. I hated how people would break your combo 3 times in a row in MK Deception, having it been used with 2 bars makes it perfect and balanced.

I think they are fine as is, combo breaking should not be usable more than once per round and should have a penalty (inability to use 2 EX moves or X-ray). It keeps the game offense-oriented rather than sitting around blocking and breaking all day.