PSN Hacking/Return/Etc. Discussion ~ Do Not Make Anymore Threads

sulf

Playstation Network

Is it down for everyone or is it just me that can't play online on release day here in Ireland/England. Getting a error to connect with no problems on my end

Re: Playstation Network

I'm in Florida...it's not working...very disappointed with psn right now....I want to go for 10 ranked wins in a row...y did this have to happen the week of mk?

why are u all "disappointed"? lol ... u cant even play online due to lag

Most people could play online.

Most of my matches were okay, and still fun. So why bother? Don't ***** cause you got a shitty connection. Kthx.

Man.... well I guess it gives me time to practice more. I still have to play story mode haven't touched that yet.

i'm in PA, i cannot sign in PSN.

wich sucks ! got the new MK and cant play online ! ugh !

The PSN was attacked by a group of hackers folks...Sony says it could be down for as long as a couple of days. It sucks. But you can't blame Sony.

lucky for Americans at least you lot got a few days of online play... we in EU just got the game today and cant play online! -_-"

lucky for Americans at least you lot got a few days of online play... we in EU just got the game today and cant play online! -_-"

Well the online is laggy and not that great anyways. Once it's fixed it will be amazing though.

putting it like that makes it even worse on those of us who do pay for our PSN service via PSN+.

Well that does suck for you PS+ members.

Yea, cuz' XBL never goes down, right? Friggin' Xbot.

Maybe like once a year or so, not like every month like PSN. My comment was not a fanboy comment either. Because believe it or not, I play PS3 and Wii also. So you can shove that up your ass ;)