PSN Hacking/Return/Etc. Discussion ~ Do Not Make Anymore Threads

Re: Anonymous Hackers arrested

this will just lead to even more attacks, these guys are clearly very spiteful, the psn attack was a retaliation for another arrest so im sure this isnt the end

Somebody made this great comment on the Yahoo site regarding these vile hackers:

"I never understood the satisfaction someone got by creating a virus and totally screwing over complete strangers.I only hope one day one of those virus authors is laying in the hospital gravely ill and their own creation cripples a system needed to save their life."

Totally agreed!

Anyone that thinks this will stop the hackings is unfortunately mistaken.

Of course it will. Once their buddies realize that everything they did to cover their tracks and hide behind proxies and re-routing only bought them a month and a half of freedom, they'll wake up and see that they aren't safe either. I hope they throw the book at these idiots. One count of identity fraud for every PSN account that was compromised sounds about right.

Anyone that thinks this will stop the hackings is unfortunately mistaken.

Exactly... if anything.. this is going to piss off anonymous which will lead to more hackings which to be honest wont really bother me. More free games from Sony please :D haha a free copy of Infamous was well worth the month long outage.

Damn, prison doesn't sound fun for people like them. They're gonna get their ass beat in prison.

3 years in a Spanish prison? There's going to be quite a fiesta in those traseros.
Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

They had it coming. This time, they tried to take down a corporation god, rather than a smaller more mortal organization (I do not think that Sony is the best company, but I was making an analogy). Before, Anonymous attacked the church of Scientology and Amazon, which were smaller attacks. This time they tried to cripple a titan, and now the FBI is involved. They made a msitake by making such a large attack and although they crippled Sony for a time, Sony recovered and now they are looking for them with the FBI.

There will undoubtedly be some kind of retaliation from Anonymous, unless they are scared to be found. Who knows what they will do.

Someone left an interesting comment on Yahoo.com:

"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?"
George Carlin...

"I just thought of that quote while reading this article."

I completely agree, even though it could be interpreted in different ways. Anonymous makes people hate them more and more by the day. Their attacks only make matters worse, not better. All Anonymous members should be found and arrested.

All Anonymous members should be found and arrested.

Do you even know what "anonymous" is? Its not some secret society that a small group of people gather together and discuss ways to randomly hack websites

If you have ever visited any Chan site... you are anonymous

Do you even know what "anonymous" is? Its not some secret society that a small group of people gather together and discuss ways to randomly hack websites

If you have ever visited any Chan site... you are anonymous

I realize that, and I know that they are not an organized group, but they will eventually weaken if members are individually, slowly but surely, found.

Anonymous wont stop, Al Qaeda either.
Unfortunly, arresting/killings makes them get angrier.