Private matches in MK9?

xTHUGx

Ok so I'm trying to make a private match so me and my buddy can play without hurting our statistic scores. But it just stay on the Loading screen with the dragon logo. Anyone else having trouble?(I'm on Xbox by the way)

I had issues with private matches with my buddy. We both powered off/on and then had no issues from there.

I don't understand. Do you both have to be in an XBL party? or what? Because I can't create mine for the past few days..

We were in a party, now if that helped, I don't know. I don't have a good reason why the reboot worked but it did. Have not tried it since though. This also fixed the issue with not seeing the same rooms as he did. Refresh didn't work. Only the reboot did.

Darkfwank the same thing has happened to me with two buddies it was really weird every time we tried to connect it would say game session is no longer available but when we dashboarded it and went back into the game it worked and with both of my friends i was in there xbl party.

Darkfwank the same thing has happened to me with two buddies it was really weird every time we tried to connect it would say game session is no longer available but when we dashboarded it and went back into the game it worked and with both of my friends i was in there xbl party.

Yup that was one of the messages we got. Total reboot fixed that. I don't even think the dashboard trick worked.