How to destroy expert mode easily?

DarkMario616

Long story short if I win expert mode at walmart i get a free copy.

who can i spam? im thinking kung lao...opinions on who?

AI's in fighting games read button inputs from which the AI reacts to. Good luck sir.

Your only best move is to learn 100% combos or infinite's other wise the AI will read your inputs and punish you.

If its set to expert difficulty it isn't going to be easy...you will have to run for your life and get really lucky....LOL

I dont think you have much chance of winning in expert mode

Edit: Just read the tittle "How to destroy expert mode easily"? Lol How can it be an expert mode if there was a way of destroying it easily.

Last edited:
The above comments are very discouraging ... Let me encourage you then.

I suck at fighting games, but finished expert mode without continuing on my 3rd try (first two were the 1st time I ever play the game, and was late, was a bit sleepy, and didn't pay attention. I got the trophy for it.

Anyways, here are some hints:

A- In general:

1) Set the game two three rounds (two will be enough but just in case). That's better just in case the CPU gets lucky and combos you.
2) As one of the above said, the CPU reads inputs, so press the input you want AT THE VERY LAST SPLIT-SECOND if you can. Preferably after the opponent does something.
3) Block often but remain aggressive. As soon as an opponent is in range, attack.

B- Specific characters:

These are the only characters that had potential at beating me:

1) Kabal and Reptile using their dash moves. Again, make sure to block (and then punish missed dashes with a combo or X-Ray)
2) Shang Tsung - Make sure to attack from above quickly, and then land a combo.
3) Shao Khan (very easy TBH) - He has three types of moves, all of which can be easily avoided. His dash needs you to be close or jumping close, so make sure you're not. His spear has a fast recovery so just jump over it (do not attempt to attack him after this unless you're 100% sure you'll land a combo and not get hit). His hammer is very annoying, but can be easily avoided. If he tries to overhead smash you, just jump behind him, and if he tries to throw it at you jump over it and combo him (the throw has a delay so don't be fooled. Only jump AFTER you seem him throw the hammer.)

I did it using scorpion.

That's basically all you need to know.

Hope it helps, and all the best.

Peace.

Cyrax is the easiest, i finished expert 3 times in a row with him without using block and without loosing. Teleport then net, bomb popup then upercut. Simple technique, and it works nicely. AI almost always attacks from standing up, you time teleport right and they are in move motion so you have time for net before they block it. Shao kahn is the easiest, just keep distance with teleport and catch his animations.

Spam the shit out of Sub-Zero's ice ball. It works very well against the bosses, even on Expert Mode.