Official Online Lag Discussion Thread ~ Please do not make anymore threads

Re: I just talked to Ed Boon personally here in Las Vegas about LAG.

I couldn't agree more. He's the player that sticks out most in my mind from today. I'll never, ever say a bad thing about Cyrax again after seeing him play. So impressive.

good because i main him ;)

Just updated the post with a picture of me and Ed Boon with his NRS team for proof.

Awesome news and thanks for taking the time to tell us all :)

Awesome news. I met Ed Boon at E3 last year and he was the coolest guy. Who woulda thought the man who virtually created video game violence would be so nice. :)

I was also there and talked to him about it, I pointed out the Human Reptile concept from the artbook and asked him if this will be available for DLC? He said that there was many concept arts that they have planned out. Epic.

And yes, Ed Boon is a very down to earth guy in person as we expected, very friendly and mellow. Got his autograph along with some of the other developers in my guide book.
Wow!!! Seriously if I had 2 mins to talk to Ed boon about anything it would be about that human reptile concept in the KE book I stare at that thing all the time and think why didn't they put this one instead so thank you for anskingnhim my question for me.

Just release a PC version, no lag, better FPS and better graphics...

Dude, did ask anything at all about MK AK? Any hope for HD? Even if it will only be the stages...

Just release a PC version, no lag, better FPS and better graphics...

Or....you could join everyone else and pick up a console as well?

BTW great thread with some good info!

Nice! Hope the patch comes out soon

Congrats to OP, and thanks for this and the other update. It's amazing how patient and down-to-earth Boon is.

Wow!!! Seriously if I had 2 mins to talk to Ed boon about anything it would be about that human reptile concept in the KE book I stare at that thing all the time and think why didn't they put this one instead so thank you for anskingnhim my question for me.

Sooooo... you'd waste his time on a fairly pointless aspect of the game that only a few people would actually care about instead of addressing a pretty serious issue that effects everyone who plays online? :facepalm:

The only reason why hes good right now is because of his bomb traps. Too bad theyre removing his bomb traps though.lol

Not true. I've only had one person try that crap on me and they couldn't even pull it off. I've also had people hand me my ass with him without using that shit, either.

Thanks for the info.

I am impressed by Trophy's Cyrax, however I am indeed glad that Markman made Top 16 as he brings someone besides Kung Lao, Cyrax and Raiden to the table.

Or....you could join everyone else and pick up a console as well?

BTW great thread with some good info!

With all the lag issues...? reminds me why I stick to PC while my xbox picks up dust.

Ed was nice and humble. He took the time to actually listen and answer peoples questions. Like Art said, he was just standing around like all of us watching different matches and even captured a few on his phone. Really nice guy and that is a nice photo I got of me and him.

It was awesome. They had tons of lcd moniter stations with MK9. A few mk9 cabinets. Lots of pdp paraphenelia.

My older brother also participated, did you get your hands on the mortal kombat arcade collection? my brother got his hands on it after he got Boons autograph.

Post #100 :)

My older brother also participated, did you get your hands on the mortal kombat arcade collection? my brother got his hands on it after he got Boons autograph.

Post #100 :)

MK arcade collection is not out yet.

With all the lag issues...? reminds me why I stick to PC while my xbox picks up dust.

Well since it's not released on PC then looks like you'll have to deal with the lag if you wanna play it lol

The only reason why hes good right now is because of his bomb traps. Too bad theyre removing his bomb traps though.lol

I can kick asses with Cyrax never using the bomb trap so thats not true, Cyrax is a beast, he is a soooo underrated character hidden in sektor's shadow, but IMO he quits the crap out of Sektor lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

This is for people in general:
Removing the bomb trap is so stupid, is very easy to scape from it, dont block just jump, is so hard that? i hate chars nerfing, people has to learn from their rivals instead of crying cause of "unbalance" so NRS nerfes the chars.