Challenge Tower

TunisianMK

Is It Just ME Or Is The Challenge Tower Very Hard?? :S

Can You Change The Difficulty In Challenge Tower ?
If Yes...Then How And Where?
If No...Well Then I guess I Just Need To Do A Lot Of Skipping.

challenge tower isnt hard, and you can buy your way out of a stage that you cant pass...
im in stage 255 right now... i always buy my way out of stages with characters that i dont like or cant play with lol

Yeah it's very challenging for me. I've only bought myself out once and that was challenge #185. Now I'm on #250. I heard the difficulty dramatically rises after this mission.

challenge tower isnt hard, and you can buy your way out of a stage that you cant pass...
im in stage 255 right now... i always buy my way out of stages with characters that i dont like or cant play with lol
Every character in the game has a jump kick, uppercut, and sweep. Those are the most effective moves against the AI in the game.

The purpose of Challenge Tower is to provide a difficult and challenging experience for offline fun. If you can't pass a challenge, skip it. If you think it's too hard, don't play it.

Every character in the game has a jump kick, uppercut, and sweep. Those are the most effective moves against the AI in the game.

Agreed with above , some challenges try not to just dive in and attack, plan you strategy well. If you seem to be struggling with one challenge let the computer do the attacking and you play on the defensive side and try countering his moves.

I just have the friend im with play the character that they are good with. Works like a charm. About 8 friends have all played a portion and we busted through it np. Except for that damn reptile, no one plays him :\

You don't even have to skip any. The more you fail it, the easier they become over time. That's how i complete all 300.

Haven't skipped yet and I'm at 299, It's not that hard really, you just have to be prepared to play cheaply for some of the fights.

Thats not necessarily the best strategy.
Challenge Tower forces you to get better with characters you normally ignore.
I've never been too keen on Kano, but after a few missions with him, I've realized his potential.

You're just depriving yourself if you're skipping missions.

I think it's supposed to be hard, otherwise it'd just be called ''Tower''.

So SO SO TRUE!! It's not even hard, and I play with most characters on there that I wouldn't normally think twice about. It's really funny and entertaining, especially the Mileena and Scorpion Teddy scruffle! XD

I don't see the point in skipping, just pass it and get over it already, i'd never do that just play it, it's all fun and cool although sometimes stressful that's the point to give fans a cool and entertaining challenge, so if you skip most and you're on like 100 or something technically you havent gone too far seeing as how you skipped your way through, not targeting anyone here but just saying, it's a game for a reason... to be played as such! XD It's fun and cool! I love it! When I reach the last mission I want to pass it on the first try although there wouldn't be much of a purpose to that.... T_T

I confess that I skipped the Stryker and Ermac challenges wherein you had to fight an army of Kahns and an army of Goros, respectively. I was getting so pissed off. Then, I went on and easily beat the rest of Challenge tower, and so with my confidence up, I went back...and I nailed them both on first try again. Just gotta be major cheap. Found a nice 2-hit into Force Push combo for Ermac, which kept Goro away, and with Stryker I just spammed the hell outta the gun, jumping over the hammer when necessary.