Farthest you got in Challenge Tower before skipping

I'm having trouble too, I can beat Goro and Kintaro without them touching me, its Mileena that ****s me up.

update from my last post I've beaten the whole challenge tower without skipping a challenge and no I'm not a cyborg ha

150?

Talk to me when you get to 250, then I'll be impressed ;)

250 took WELL over an hour.

I just started the mode today and hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow. ;) So far some of it has been kinda annoying, but I expect it to start picking up.

I just started the mode today and hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow. ;) So far some of it has been kinda annoying, but I expect it to start picking up.

It gets a lot harder, but it also gets a lot funner.
You're going to see some hilarious challenges soon.

I'm on 270 or 280 something now, still haven't skipped any.

I decided to take a break at the Quan Chi vs. Quan Chi one with the reversed controls. I only tried once and ate it pretty hard. I'm shitty with Quan Chi as it is, but that reversed control thing ****s me up to no end.

The 3 Goros one with Ermac has probably given me the most trouble so far, though.

I'm on 270 or 280 something now, still haven't skipped any.

I decided to take a break at the Quan Chi vs. Quan Chi one with the reversed controls. I only tried once and ate it pretty hard. I'm shitty with Quan Chi as it is, but that reversed control thing ****s me up to no end.

The 3 Goros one with Ermac has probably given me the most trouble so far, though.
Just Duck and BLOCK, which will be Up + Block, He'll try to Teleport Stomp you often, and just uppercut him when he does.

Just beat killed 300 with my boy Ermac, no skipping. :)

i didnt skip im at 300 now and im having a lot of trouble, i can make it to the last fight but mileena rips my health up quite a bit and somehow i end up with no block ing at the worse times vs the last but certainly not the least with spears you can no longer duck?! wtf nrs...

the hardest chalenges to me were prolly 3 goros raiden vs quan and tsung, mileena vs kitana in the tilt matchup and the quan chi mirror thing was pretty hard but i got lucky i think with only a few tries lmao

Hmm it's nice to know you can skip challenge 300 and still get the prize I couldn't care less about trophies, makes me glad I didn't get the 360 version :)

I'm currently at 252. I didn't skip anything but I have to take a break now because 251 was a pain in the ass.

I just beat 250 in one shot, wasn't too bad. Some of these were nutty. Who else lays upside down to play the upside-down challenges? My wife and kids looked at me like I was nuts when that bot challenge came up :lol:

Beat all 300 no skipping. Pretty pissed that the reward even for not skipping is just the alt Mileena, especially since i never use her.

ALSO, just a note though its probably just for realistic correctness.
When you're using flesh pit mileena in the flesh pit, she no longer shows up in the holding container in the background. Like i said probably nothing, but still

Broke down and skipped #251. Got tired of Baraka carving me up and when I finally was able to make it past him, and the banshee Sindel, got real sick of Shao Kahn basically denying me any part of my gaming manhood. :)