Farthest you got in Challenge Tower before skipping

I think I'm at 50 something, no skipping (anyways, I was afraid that meant you couldn't redo them after)... the only one that made me say WTF so far is the Jax wave + ground pound one with guys coming at you.

It's the only one I didn't beat the first time...

I just didn't understand why sometimes you can't throw waves... there's no meter or anything, you just mash the button and sometimes the waves just don't come out of goood 'ol Jackson.

Last edited:
Has anyone done the math as to how many koins it would cost to skip every challenge?

Planning on beating as many as possible without skipping, but some of the later ones (3 Shao Kahns with one lifebar?) won't be good for my blood pressure.

i went up to 150 without skipping and i had arround 100k, so i just skipped all the way up to 255 but i done all the test might, sight and strike

The only one I did skip was the one where you're Jax and have guys coming at you. But I felt bad and completed it anyway.

Has anyone done the math as to how many koins it would cost to skip every challenge?

Planning on beating as many as possible without skipping, but some of the later ones (3 Shao Kahns with one lifebar?) won't be good for my blood pressure.

It cost me a little under 170k. Maybe more. I just know I went in with like 135ish? and needed like 30k to have enough to buy the last one.

how can some of u guys skipp the jax challenge with multiple barrakas comin at u. kumon thats like the 12th challenge lol i know its hard at first but u get the hang of it. right now im at 84 and i havent skipped any and i dont plan to unless ive tried like 100 times and cant figure it out.

Last edited:
What's the farthest you went to before skipping? And if you haven't skipped any and beat all 300, then I applaud you and would like to know if you're actually a cyborg in disguise. :laugh:

The farthest I got in the challenge tower before skipping was 250. That damn 251st challenge made me go crazy (Which makes no sense seeing how there was a similar challenge before this one that was harder since you had to face Sheeva, Goro, and Kintaro as Baraka with one life bar).

Just beat 251 in two trys ;)

i got to 130 and then started i was like the prize isn't worth the rage and I had 100,000 koins. i stop and do the fun sounding ones and if they are annoying, SKIP lol

I went without skipping until that one where you must fight 3 shao kahns with one life bar with striker.

I'm at 110. Have to beat Sonya with Quan Chi!

Do you also feel that some are way more difficult then others!!

Don't know about anyone else here but I don't plan on skipping any of them...

What's the point in playing the game if u skip?? It's like I paid good money to buy this game and I'm going to skip some lvls in it?? Not for me. That's like ordering food at a restaurant and not eating it lol

Gonna do all 300 without skipping even if it takes me 10000000 tries.

Anyone else with me?

I'm only on Challenge 236 but I have not and will probably not skip any of them. Not to sound like some elitist or anything but to be quite honest, I haven't found the Challenge Tower to be overly challenging at all. In fact, there's been no frustation whatsoever on my part as I've been able to beat all but three challenges so far in one try. I am weary of mission 300 though. All this buildup to it being a RAGEFEST has me thinking that it I decided to buy out on any of them, it may end up being that one.

Mine was the one where you had to fight Jax and Sonya in 60 seconds with Reptile.
I went back and finished it though.

The other one was "Bring it on" where you had to fight Baraka, Sindel, and Shao Kahn as Shang Weak-Ass Tsung.
I love the guy, but against Kahn he's virtually useless.
I went back and finished it when I got to 300.