Game freezing for anyone else?

Its happening everytime I do a fatality or babality. Its getting to the point where I cant even play the game anymore. Does installing it really stop the problem?

Its happening everytime I do a fatality or babality. Its getting to the point where I cant even play the game anymore. Does installing it really stop the problem?

Installing it fixed Sindel's babality freeze for me. I don't know if anyone elses babality would of caused it to freeze cuz I didn't try anyone elses before installing it. Sindel's froze twice in a row and I said "eff this" and just installed it.. and its been fine. But just try it. You have nothing to lose.

wen i choose to go back to Main menu the whole screen goes blank, no response wen buttons are pressed,HAVE TO reset COMPLETELY. wht the "H"

I had it freeze once during online play and twice doing fatalities on the Bell Tower stage. All three happened today. The game had run perfectly up until today.

i have installed the game to HDD and had the problem once during loading screen... on xbox

another question: i have changed the language of my xbox to english before i played the game... when i change the language to german now the game has problems to load my profile... so i have to play it in english now...

does anyone else freeze alot?

i seem to be freezeing like crazy i just cleaned my xbox includeing the laser..

please tell me its not my laser ?

Re: does anyone else freeze alot?

ok hopefully it's just the game i had it freeze on me when i was noob aganist khan and just now aganist goro with sub zero :(

I only freeze when I'm Sub Zero. None of the other characters have that move.

HEYOOOO.

Please use the search function next time as this is a recurring topic.

It appears to be an Xbox exclusive problem. Haven't heard of freezes on the PS3, nor have I encountered one.

Also a question, better if PS3 owners answer me.

When you pressed start in the start menu in the demo, scorpion instantly punched sub and the menu appeared, but in the game when you press start the MK logo appears at the bottom right corner and loads like 15 or 20 seconds and then the menu appears, is that normal?? if not whats the prob? my ps3 or my game copy? thanx.

Yeah, rock solid offline stuff here on Piano Black PS3 40gb.

Done story mode twice (and except for Shao Khan's last voice sample that's skipping and subtitles that are all black and out of synch) all is good for the rest of the game. Every game mode works fine with the occasional framerate drop during some X-rays, some character intros and outros.

game freezes often, which is disappointing to me... i htought it had to do with blu ray but seems like xbox is also having the problem

Has frozen on the challenge ladder once on my Elite. Could just be the xbox.. has happened with other games.