"Trying to find an opponent" - online woes

mk311

Every time I try to play online, it stays at the "Trying to find opponent screen". I can create a Private match and play with friends just fine. I also tried to Create a Room, but it says Cannon Connect to Servers, try again later. I know the game just came out but ....

Im on an XBOX 360

Last edited:
hmm i've experienced some wait times, and some lag on the PSN, but over it works. The king of the hill mood is pretty sweet, although I'm trying to figure out how to throw tomatoes at the screen

I have the same issue. I have to wait 5 minutes minimum in order to find an opponent. When I try to play a friend and invite them it always tells them "game session is no longer available". I actually have to create a room and have them join it in order for it to work. It's frustrating to say the least.

If this is for ps3 then I think PSN is down.

Im on Xbox.

Create a room has never worked for me, cannot connect to server. I think its pretty pathetic that they didnt get this right before launch. Its not like online play is in its infancy...

Only problem I'm having on Xbox is just trying to find a ranked match. Does take a bit for player matches. Though haven't had a problem joining rooms myself.