Babalities vs. Goro, Kintaro, Shao Kahn

Nominrath

How do you do the Babalities against the boss men (Goro, Kintaro, Shao Kahn)? Or, to be more precise, WHEN do you do the Babalities (Fatalities) against them... There's no 'Fatality' indicator that I'm aware of.

Unless its some hidden sort of hidden content within the game that no one has found yet, you are not currently able to perform any sort of finishing move against a boss character.

I did it earlier. its possible. right as you lay the last hit and they sway for about a second QUICKLY enter the babality for your character.

I tried to do some of the Babality moves in the Trainer area. And i can't get any of the Babality's in Trainer mode to work. So either Babality's require certain things to do proir to. Or they don't seem to work in the Fatality Trainer then. Anyways very odd to say the least.

By: DCS

I tried to do some of the Babality moves in the Trainer area. And i can't get any of the Babality's in Trainer mode to work. So either Babality's require certain things to do proir to. Or they don't seem to work in the Fatality Trainer then. Anyways very odd to say the least.

By: DCS

No, the Babalities don't require anything special other than being 'sweep' distance... but they don't work at all in the Fatality Trainer mode. You can only do them in an actual match. I can confirm this, I have done a few of them. I haven't been able to do the 'boss' Babalities, though. But, I have seen a video of someone doing it to Goro, so I know it can be done... I think I'm just too casual and not hardcore enough of a player to pull it off. :)

No, the Babalities don't require anything special other than being 'sweep' distance... but they don't work at all in the Fatality Trainer mode. You can only do them in an actual match. I can confirm this, I have done a few of them. I haven't been able to do the 'boss' Babalities, though. But, I have seen a video of someone doing it to Goro, so I know it can be done... I think I'm just too casual and not hardcore enough of a player to pull it off. :)

Not judging you but can you share a link of that video or a picture so we can all see it and enjoy these "boss" babalitys :)

Tested and true. No blocking in final round. Just like the previous games :). as far as doing them on bosses, I heard you ahve to do them fast before the "Player wins" comes up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe-JJSz_5iE

from what I've heard, you have to be on medium or above, no blocking at all, bablitiy everyone, shang tsung must be in his own form when you babality him, and the goro/kintaro and shao kahn babalities will happen automatically. this is from a reputable source, watched a live stream of it on justin.tv