Request: Mileena's "Be Mine" Fatality in "MK3 Costume"

NerdyJordy

Does anybody have a video of this? LQ or HQ, no preference. I was just wondering if there's any glitching or tech. issues if/ when she removes her mask.

Edit: just saw it today and J. Valjean was correct indeedy. What an eye-sore to what would've been a pretty bad-ass fatality otherwise... hopefully NRS will patch this bug

Unfortunately I also saw Kitana's fans aren't skinned classic/ retro either...c'est la vie. At least I have that disappointment out of my way before I downloaded it.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a video of this? LQ or HQ, no preference. I was just wondering if there's any glitching or tech. issues if/ when she removes her mask.

It's too late for me to make a video but I'll tell you what the gist is. It's well done, except when she goes to chew on the dude's head, there is a clear space between her teeth and the head. Hopefully it gets fixed with a patch. Other than that, the retro Mileena and Kitana costumes are very well done (better than the Reptile and Scorpion ones IMO).

Re: Mileena's "Be Mine" Fatality in "MK3 Costume" Bug

Edit: just saw it today and J. Valjean was correct indeedy. What an eye-sore to what would've been a pretty bad-ass fatality otherwise... hopefully NRS will patch this bug

Unfortunately I also saw Kitana's fans aren't skinned classic/ retro either...c'est la vie. At least I have that disappointment out of my way before I downloaded it.

I fail to see anything wrong with that Fatality

Re: Mileena's "Be Mine" Fatality in "MK3 Costume" Bug

There's a distinctive space between her mouth and the opponents head more so than you see with the fatality in her primary costume at least and her teeth don't get bloody at all... not to mention all of the blood splattering BEHIND Mileena's head.

Here's another where there's no blood at ALL:

Last edited:
Wow... You people have an eye for detail because I noticed no difference at all. Probably because it doesnt really matter to me. Still looks good

I have it here:

Thanks for posting that compilation! See, it's fine there (excluding bloody teeth)

Scorpion's "Split Decision" and win pose another where they lost detail if you pay attention to his swords. Funny how they missed little bits like these but got Cyrax and Sektor's human forms down perfect though.

Dropped the ball? You guys are ridiculous. Be glad she at LEAST took the mask off. Nit picking WAY too much.

I also noticed that there was a noticeable space between Kitana's hands and Jade's back during the subway stage fatality (Kitana dragging and throwing Jade into the trains).

I think the space issues/bug with the classic female ninja costumes might be related to their height since they're wearing flat-heeled boots. When they're wearing regular or alternate costumes, they're wearing heels and are taller and maybe the fatality animations were programmed for that height.

If I'm a nitpicker than gamer-tester must be HUGE *****ES to you. Ha!

Mileena's teeth become stained with blood during by the end of the "Be Mine" fatality in EVERY other costume but her MK3 costume, sorry that's gonna stand out and SHOULD be fixed in my opinion because understandably it's more than likely an easy fix for someone who deals with that stuff. I wanna to see it fixed not for my own sake but because it compliments the fatality and work put into it when it's completed.

I'd rather them concentrate on fixing more important things like lag. This looks fine to me.

I've noticed that when playing as Mileena in her MK3 costume that when she takes her mask off for either her fatality or finishing animation that all damage to her face and any blood is gone when she takes off the mask. I hope they fix that

On the real, you guys complain at the smallest things. Be thankful that you have the game and you're playing it. I could care less about those types of issues. I just ignore them. Come on, people. No game is perfect but it seems that some people won't accept the smallest mistakes. Smh how sad.

If you wanna complain, do it on something else like the lag issue.