Really strange and ironic Classic Smoke glitch just happened...

docmighty

I was watching my friend play, he wanted to test out the TE stick, and I was telling him about all the hidden stuff in the game. We decided to venture out for the Classic Character fights...getting Classic Smoke on a random try.

Mind you my friend had Ermac in his Classic Costume.

As he was fighting him, I wasn't really paying too much attention, he did what I believe was Ermac's Teleport and Smoke blocked it. Upon blocking it I looked up to see Smoke then change colors into Ermac's, (kind of ironic no?) and stayed that way for the rest of the fight.

I did take a video which I'll upload later.

Has this happened to anyone else? :bird::bird:

I was watching my friend play, he wanted to test out the TE stick, and I was telling him about all the hidden stuff in the game. We decided to venture out for the Classic Character fights...getting Human Smoke on a random try.

Mind you my friend had Ermac in his Classic Costume.

As he was fighting him, I wasn't really paying too much attention, he did what I believe was Ermac's Teleport and Smoke blocked it. Upon blocking it I looked up to see Smoke then change colors into Ermac's, (kind of ironic no?) and stayed that way for the rest of the fight.

I did take a video which I'll upload later.

Has this happened to anyone else? :bird::bird:

yes i was ermacs classic costume and both noob and smoke's hidden fights morphed them into my costume. its a glitch, the 360 bugs out with pallet swaps i guess lol