I have a theory about secrets hidden DEEP within the game

natedoggcata

So I was thinking about some of the things hidden about the game

- We know Babalities are in but only a few have been discovered

- Before the game was released it sounded like more than half or about 75% of the stages would have stage Fatalities but then it seems like only 5 or 6 of them have them.

- Brutality was in the voice leak and people have hacked the disk and have found Brutalities in there but we have seen or heard nothing of it yet

- People are finding hidden unlockables in the Krypt

Now here is my theory... When the game was first released there was an update which was very small. I have a feeling that there are still secrets we dont know about in the game which NRS has chose to keep locked until they feel they want to let people find them. I mean lets say Brutalities are in the game but NRS has them locked meaning that no one can perform them. Maybe 6 months from now NRS feels like unlocking them... so they release a patch which is only like 5MB and then within the days and weeks after that patch we start hearing about Brutalities in the game.

Just a theory cause even though A LOT has been leaked I still have faith in Ed Boon and NRS that there are still secrets in the game we dont know about.

I think it could be more than just Brutalities. I think there could be hidden stages, more fatalities, and even hidden characters. Maybe, maybe not, but I really hope so.

Well the game JUST came out yesterday...we're not gonna discover EVERYTHING in only 2 days

This is true however usually when a new game comes out people hack the disk and can discover everything in the game. Im saying that NRS could have easily altered certain coding that cant be hacked and discovered until a patch. With Boons love of secrets he is probably going to use Patches to his advantage to keep as many things secret as he can

Well, up to now, friendships are not in the game. I already earned the "-alities" trophy when I did the first babality, unless friendships are not counted as "alities". Maybe later on they will add them.