His picture randomly poped up in game...

Bober08

Something very strange or very awsome happend and im dying to know how he did it. :???:
I was playing an online game when in the middle of fighting a real life picture (small size, prob smaller than mk character) of some guy poped out from the bottom right corner for about 2 seconds then poped back in. When the picture poped out there was a sound effect too, a silly vioce said "Cup cakeeeees". This happend 3 times that match, so i know i wasn't seeing things.
I was wondering if theres a way anyone can do this or maybe i was playing a game producer and he had the power to do that. Any info would be great

Something very strange or very awsome happend and im dying to know how he did it. :???:
I was playing an online game when in the middle of fighting a real life picture (small size, prob smaller than mk character) of some guy poped out from the bottom right corner for about 2 seconds then poped back in. When the picture poped out there was a sound effect too, a silly vioce said "Cup cakeeeees". This happend 3 times that match, so i know i wasn't seeing things.
I was wondering if theres a way anyone can do this or maybe i was playing a game producer and he had the power to do that. Any info would be great

this made me laugh so hard, sorry.awesome it happened 3 times. if it happens, start mashing buttons to unlock a secret

It's called a Toasty and it's been around for a long time. There's an article on here somewhere that explains the origin of Toasty and why it's in the game. Be sure to check it out. :)

Cup Cakes? Bro, he said "Toasty!" That made me happy when I see him randomly pop up in the middle of a match.