Official Patch Discussion

Re: X-Box360 1.02 patch

yeah didnt fix jack. Game still lags even though you play with 4 green bars.

Games still desynchronize and fail.

This is a joke patch right?
I have no laggy matches anymore, even if I play against players with 2 green bars
However I usually get "session no longer avaiable" and desynchronize messages.

Re: X-Box360 1.02 patch

yea no lag, but im getting booted out of matches at a much faster rate now

i can't even stay in a room for more than 5 games...

All my matces today were WAY smoother. I had great connections. The game did desynch or whatever a few times on me, but overall, it was a much better experience.

Also, did Kano's upball not get nerfed? I thought it was supposed to be more punishable? I played a dude today that did nothing but use his balls (lol), and the normal ball and down ball were punishable, but the upball seemed to have insta-recovery still. Not that it mattered, the dude was a scrub, but I was just curious about that.

I was defending online earlier this morning.

But I've just come across a SERIOUS problem.

The button delay is horrendous now.
I mean this shit is bad.

I can't even pull off Sektor's easiest BnB's online.
Offline they work great.

I'm not the only one, every person I've messaged has experienced this crap :cry:

I mean this shit is bad.

Offline they work great.

I'm not the only one, every person I've messaged has experienced this crap :cry:

That's how it has ever been for Sektor online on PS3. =/

And man, what signature is that? xD Source, please!

I mean this shit is bad.

Offline they work great.

This has been hapenning to me to. It's very difficult to do Sektor's and Mileena's overheads, and it's like instead of improving, gameplay is getting smoother but less responsive.

If neither you, nor your opponent selects an alt costume, you will desync A LOT less often. Just played like 5 ranked games in a row.

Awesome! They added a sound (sounds like a spear or slash) to notify you when you can accept or decline a player battle. That was one of my biggest grips because I would be just fapping away and not even notice anyone there then they would leave. Big ups to NRS, plus I got a lot more bits but it seemed like everyone declined me? But it was a lot faster of a waiting period between challenges. I did get one, raped his Ermac with my Sindel and, I really did not feel that much lag, compared to before. Big ups w00t.

Edit:

Next attempt, just got my first desynch...ever...in 2 months of everyday play. Wow.

If neither you, nor your opponent selects an alt costume, you will desync A LOT less often. Just played like 5 ranked games in a row.

Did exactly as you told me not to do, picked Sindel's alt and my first desynch ever. Tricky fishy.

Awesome! They added a sound (sounds like a spear or slash) to notify you when you can accept or decline a player battle. That was one of my biggest grips because I would be just fapping away and not even notice anyone there then they would leave. Big ups to NRS, plus I got a lot more bits but it seemed like everyone declined me? But it was a lot faster of a waiting period between challenges. I did get one, raped his Ermac with my Sindel and, I really did not feel that much lag, compared to before. Big ups w00t.

Edit:

Next attempt, just got my first desynch...ever...in 2 months of everyday play. Wow.

Did exactly as you told me not to do, picked Sindel's alt and my first desynch ever. Tricky fishy.

I have seemed to notice the alt costume desync but other than that i'm perfectly happy with the patch

I too love the sound it makes when it chooses an opponent I usually just play a rank match and fool around on the comp while it searches and it really bothered me when it would join a game without me knowing. its really nice to know when to start choosing a character lol.

edit: oh and has anyone noticed the matchmaking seems to be a lot better. I mean i'm not really that good at the game but i used to get placed with people with the highest true skill all the time now its all around my skill level.

Last edited:
Wow man I just got like 3 or 4 losses on ranked from me and my opponents connection getting dced while still selecting chars. After checking my record after a few successful and unsuccessful matches I noticed a few extra losses.. then after three consecutive "game session no longer available" while still selecting my char I checked it again and it gave me a win and two losses. Guess its time to stay away from ranked for a while.

I played for a few hours last night and I had smooth games, even when playing against people from the US. So I'm pleased with the patch.

Compatablity Patch bug. (Xbox Version)

Well since I was having some issues with my credit card I went ahead and picked up the free compatablity patch to give the MK3 cyborg costumes a gander for now....

I go to the select screen and notice... Skarlet, fully selectable and playable. The only thing she's missing is her alt outfit, possibly her ending (haven't checked yet.)

I still plan to get the season pass tommorrow and pay for her proper, but NRS might want to take a look at the patch ASAP because for the time being they may be very well giving Skarlet away for free without even knowing it.

Re: Compatablity Patch bug. (Xbox Version)

You on xbox? Don't you guys get her for free?

First time I've heard anything like this but I like the idea!

As long as no one tells NRS about the bug then we should be alright ... shhhhhh ;)