Official Patch Discussion

nope its not just the netcode, its the changes (I tried a few in practice mode), I tried Cyrax's bomb trap, completely removed, Quan chi can move quicker after trance, Fagg Lao is more punishable after spin as well, but I didnt check for other changes because I was too busy taking off lipstick after NRS ****ed me with this patch.

nope its not just the netcode, its the changes (I tried a few in practice mode), I tried Cyrax's bomb trap, completely removed, Quan chi can move quicker after trance, Fagg Lao is more punishable after spin as well, but I didnt check for other changes because I was too busy taking off lipstick after NRS ****ed me with this patch.

Excellent.about the changes,not being f****d in the @$$ xD

If you dont mind me asking,why are you unhappy about this patch?

thanks NRS for ruining the online experience, I can't connect AT ALL to ANYONE, KOTH is ****ing ******** lagg, and ive gotten 15 out of 15 games desynching....*throws Mortal Kombat in the trash*

You should probably blame yourself.

My matches are going long and strong
:cool:

You should probably blame yourself.

My matches are going long and strong
:cool:

i know of at least 12 other people that live from east coast to west coast that are having the same issue. one guy can't even connect to the server at all lmfao and we were playing KOTH last night with little lag to none at all. but uhhhh where do u live so I can snatch that connection from you? lmfao

Only time I've gotten desynchs is when I try to pik alt color or if the person I'm playing has a very bad connection. 15 outa 15? That's insane.

X-Box360 1.02 patch

Sorry if there is a thread about that just as fyi the 1.02 patch for 360 is available now.

Here is and from MK_MortalKombat

MK_MortalKombat Mortal Kombat
Patch is rolling out for XBox now. Make sure to restart your game and install.

Last edited:
so u mained cyrax/lao?

Taking out the bomb trap was completely unnecessary. If it was really a problem then you would run into people often doing it. I've had maybe 2 people do it to me out of 700 matches. Cyrax has a shitty mixup game as far as normals go so the bomb trap made up for it.

I also can't pick my Sub-Zero MK1 costume online. And it also randomly gives me characters alt costumes when I pick them which is a real problem when picking Cyrax.

The lag is almost gone, I've had really smooth games even in KOTH with a full room. I also find matches very quickly in Player and Ranked. But Kung Lao is still overpowered, Raiden is still overpowered, Kano's upball is still overpowered, Cyrax got castrated, Johnny Cage's X-Ray glitch is still there.

Last edited:
Taking out the bomb trap was completely unnecessary. If it was really a problem then you would run into people often doing it. I've had maybe 2 people do it to me out of 700 matches. Cyrax has a shitty mixup game as far as normals go so the bomb trap made up for it.

I also can't pick my Sub-Zero MK1 costume online. And it also randomly gives me characters alt costumes when I pick them which is a real problem when picking Cyrax.

The lag is almost gone, I've had really smooth games even in KOTH with a full room. I also find matches very quickly in Player and Ranked. But Kung Lao is still overpowered, Raiden is still overpowered, Kano's upball is still overpowered, Cyrax got castrated, Johnny Cage's X-Ray glitch is still there.

give him better mixup options instead of a rediculous thing that was bombtrap. nobody else in the game can start a bnb combo off of a grab, and you may say "but thats what made cyrax unique!" imo thats what made him unbalanced. now, i would have been for bombtrap staying if they made his command grab work like kanos. in that it can be blocked.

haha my thoughts exactly, someone is very pissed that their unfair advantages have been thrown out the window ^^

actually i wanted them to take out the bomb trap so people like myself who love maining cyrax can get wins without being called a cheater, and no i dont main kung lao or even play with him i dont like his play style. I love everything that has come from the patches except this new netcode.

Re: Just a quick question about the latest patch/update

That Kano player makes me want to punch someone.

I punish that ish so hard with Sub it makes me really happy because they have no other strategy than that or trading knifes (and aren't good enough to not know how to not get hit by an iceball at the same time)

I'd love to play some online tournies and play a Kano like this just so people can see them get slaughtered.

new patch helped alot with lag

but getting disconnected and getting desynchronized is now alot worse

ALOT WORSE

I've never been thrown out of matches so much before

I think it would help things greatly if you posted where your from, and what console your using when you post your problems, try to explain them in detail if possible. and if anyones come up with a short term remedy then can then better help you.

tho according to one of hte nrs developers via twitter, they have a fix coming for the desynchs, so hopefully that helps a lot.

just saying because getting upteen to infinity of people saying basically "my shits broke, screw you nrs" stops being humorous around the second one,a nd was never very helpful at all.

Re: X-Box360 1.02 patch

yeah didnt fix jack. Game still lags even though you play with 4 green bars.

Games still desynchronize and fail.

This is a joke patch right?