Official Patch Discussion

Re: Patch today?

So aside from the desync fix, anything else get patched?

Yea input lag and dropped inputs is back. From the tendencies I've noticed patch 1.03 is just a revert back to 1.01. NRS is a damn joke. This game is officially doomed, after 3 months and failed patches, along with non-mandatory dlc packages. Jokes on us.They continue releasing simple over sighted patches with problems, that fix problem a, yet break b,c,d. It's apparent nrs has no QA team.

Last edited:

Some people seem to have different results from downloading patch. I'm gonna hop on in a minute and I'll report back with my findings/issues. I have all DLC except Kenshi (buy when online is improved). I'm gonna get Noob+Smoke costumes right now though :)

Played 15-18 matches

1 - "game session not available"

Every other game was lag free :)

I'm happy with this patch. The network feels improved I find people almost instantly in Player Match. And it feels as close as it's gonna get to lag free (offline experience). Most should be satisfied with this patch. It's enough for me start jumpin back on this game more often

Yea input lag and dropped inputs is back. From the tendencies I've noticed patch 1.03 is just a revert back to 1.01. NRS is a damn joke. This game is officially doomed, after 3 months and failed patches, along with non-mandatory dlc packages. Jokes on us.They continue releasing simple over sighted patches with problems, that fix problem a, yet break b,c,d. It's apparent nrs has no QA team.

I really hope that the patch works better for me. I just started playing MK 9, and lag has given me horrible online ratios.

im on xbox live and i havent been promted for a patch update since yesterday afternoon. I still get desynchs all over the place.