Official Patch Discussion

Patch today?

I didn't find any topics on this, but today there was an update to v1.03. Does anyone know what changed?

Re: Patch today?

Um. I have no idea but I've signed into Xbox about 6 times today and I've had to update ALL 6 times. I have no clue what that's about but maybe this is why?

my PS3 is having a problem with the update. everytime i press "ok" my PS3 restarts. it pisses me off. anyone else having this problem?

It just did the same to me, reset the PS3. but if you wait till you hear the sound from the "WB" water tower video than push ok it should work, it just worked for me

Another solution is just wait in the screen that tells you to dl the new patch till you hear the Warner Bross water tower video sound and "accept" in that moment or after.

my PS3 is having a problem with the update. everytime i press "ok" my PS3 restarts. it pisses me off. anyone else having this problem?

It happened to me once today and when I pressed "ok" again, I was able to play. I think, some of Jade's X-Ray combo's decreased damage again. :-(

I played for a few hours last night after update.
Desync messages have been replaced with "game session no longer available"
but i was able to use classic costumes for just about every match

So aside from the desync fix, anything else get patched?

yeah the game runs alot smoother and now u can match up with anybody even if u dont have the classic costumes, i was so relieve to see kitana,mileena and jade wearing their mk3 classic outfits. its about time nrs.

Re: Patch 1.03 ps3 =WTF???

I encounter one important bug and don't know if i comes with patch 1.03 or kenshi dlc... now many voices disapeared ! no more announcements ("Scorpion... Subzero") no more "wins... FATALITY".
I'm totally disappointed, i am alone ?
Sorry if it's not in good thread section...

It happened to me once today and when I pressed "ok" again, I was able to play. I think, some of Jade's X-Ray combo's decreased damage again. :-(

They didn't do any character tweaks in this patch, it was probably from one of the last two patches

Re: Patch 1.03 ps3 =WTF???

Didnt you dl the patch 1.01 and the patch 1.02? They were mandatory.

If he got it for PS3 and he uses Plus, patches can be downloaded automatically, which could explain it.

I encounter one important bug and don't know if i comes with patch 1.03 or kenshi dlc... now many voices disapeared ! no more announcements ("Scorpion... Subzero") no more "wins... FATALITY".
I'm totally disappointed, i am alone ?
Sorry if it's not in good thread section...

I didn't detect this...